The most Complete graphics pack for fm2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a rapidshare premium account and i will upload it there once i've downloaded the torrent :)

but that wont really help others without a prem account because your need to make about 4 or 5 diffrant packs for them to download and a free user can only down load 1 aday so it will take them 4 to 5 days

once this torrent gets used more it will speed up no end ...i only put it up today well the 7z was only added 1 hour ago so give it time it will work aslong as others seed

lol hang in there mate it will be worth it in the end i would like to no if anyone els gets it or how fast they are downloading it

its starting to download although with bit torrent its saying it could take 3 weeks to download it , maybe it will speed up once it gets going. will it be worth me having a file to big my laptop dosnt have the most memory

its only 1 gig just over .. the thing at the mo is because im the only one with the pack and theres a few trying to download it ...so it will be slow to start of but it will pick up .. the first few to try and download it will allways be the worse time really ..i bet if you tryed it in 4 days time it would be much much faster

It says the file doesn't exist! Is there a problem with the torrent?

You seem like a bit of a tool Sparkz :p

The thing that takes forever is downloading so creating a new torrent to save 100mb and some unziping/raring w/e time is stupid. Your previous torrent seemed to have seeds at people were reporting seeds of 170kb/s now with htis torrent youll have to start all over so speeds will be slow and **** again.

Also you can upload to rapidshare, use winrar and split the torrent into 200mb parts or/we the upload limit on rapidshare is that way people will be able to download a part ever hour or two, not the best solution but it works.

trust me it will speed up iv downloaded it myself again 2 times in 4 hours

really love it thanks and glad bss,bsn,bsp are included even british gas leagues logo`s thanks loads!

Took me all day from 12 to download till now, i've put it where it says and it doesn't work, do i use skin cache or not?

Downloading now at 150kb/s! Will keep seeding once finished. Looking forward to getting it working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.