The most complete player you've ever had

I

iNickStuff

A regen by the name of Milan Janijevic (sp) on FM10. Bought him from A.C. Milan as Manchester City. Could do practically everything. Would post a screenshot but my laptop is on the fritz at the moment.

4ntonio

Aug 12, 2011
Well , i don`t think Yaya Sanogo is a complete player , he is a complet Target Man , but just a striker .

Radical03

Jul 4, 2010
Sissoko...He is a ******* beast and scores goals aswell...Ball winning support attack role...He rapes midfields apart...Phil Jones as defender and Lukaku(after a year or 2 of regular play time) as a striker...They all score goals and do their jobs the best...I also usually save up for lahm after 2-3 seasons because he is brilliant and gets a **** load of assists(especially with lukaku)

AAB

Sep 27, 2011
Marek Hamsik went way past his PA somehow and became a 4 star player was 15+ for vertualy every attribute defence and attack. but i did not have him he was at chelsea. also how do you do screenshots.

also i have tried print screen but only does my background like FM is not there. any other ways?

boro141

Mar 19, 2010
For somebody with such good composure and decent finishing his goals to games ratio is poor to be fair !! if you had him from a teen he should have been on a finishing schedule and he may have gotten 17 or 18 finishing lol but nice regen m8
I play him as a midfielder most of the time to be fair, if he's up front in a striker support role he gets a few more!