The most complete player you've ever had

I did once have a regen that was 13 or over in literally every attribute.

m'vila and sissoko maybe, they seem to be able to do near enough everything to a good standard

Can anyone post some screenshots ?

Last edited:
yaya sanogo, 34. i think i did post the SS somewhere in the player request thread.

A regen by the name of Milan Janijevic (sp) on FM10. Bought him from A.C. Milan as Manchester City. Could do practically everything. Would post a screenshot but my laptop is on the fritz at the moment.

Well , i don`t think Yaya Sanogo is a complete player , he is a complet Target Man , but just a striker .

Sissoko...He is a ******* beast and scores goals aswell...Ball winning support attack role...He rapes midfields apart...Phil Jones as defender and Lukaku(after a year or 2 of regular play time) as a striker...They all score goals and do their jobs the best...I also usually save up for lahm after 2-3 seasons because he is brilliant and gets a **** load of assists(especially with lukaku)

Joao Moutinho. He is awesome almost everywhere, finishing isn't that great but ain't that bad either.
His mental attributes are immense on every fm the best mental attributes i've seen on a player that isnt a regen in fact better than any regen !!! on fm 08 they are all above 16

that is impressive, love regens with 20 heading and 5 jumping though :)

Marek Hamsik went way past his PA somehow and became a 4 star player was 15+ for vertualy every attribute defence and attack. but i did not have him he was at chelsea. also how do you do screenshots.

also i have tried print screen but only does my background like FM is not there. any other ways?

For somebody with such good composure and decent finishing his goals to games ratio is poor to be fair !! if you had him from a teen he should have been on a finishing schedule and he may have gotten 17 or 18 finishing lol but nice regen m8

I play him as a midfielder most of the time to be fair, if he's up front in a striker support role he gets a few more!