The most seasons you have played on FM11?

athertpa

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if you are amanger who sticks to the same save for season after season and if so, what is the most you have completed on FM11?

I tend to play a couple of seasons get a bit bored and start a fresh challenge.

Just interested to know who is the most die hard of us?

thanks
Paul

I tent to play 1-2 seasons then start over. Though I spend far to much time tinkering with the database to get all my favorite players / staff in the game from previous years, all the wonderkids from previous versions that didnt make it I like to sign up in FM2011!

Players - Fabio Paim, Diego Armando Maradona, Freddy Adu, Lasha Chlize, Bojan Djorcic, Anatoli Todorov, Ze Mario.
Staff - Clayton Blackmore, Neville Southall, Jan Arge Fjortoft, Paul Bodin.

only my longest save for a while. 2016/2017 season. Know its not really that long, but for me it's a personal best :)

At the end of my 3rd now.

I tent to play 1-2 seasons then start over. Though I spend far to much time tinkering with the database to get all my favorite players / staff in the game from previous years, all the wonderkids from previous versions that didnt make it I like to sign up in FM2011!

Players - Fabio Paim, Diego Armando Maradona, Freddy Adu, Lasha Chlize, Bojan Djorcic, Anatoli Todorov, Ze Mario.
Staff - Clayton Blackmore, Neville Southall, Jan Arge Fjortoft, Paul Bodin.

You must be a toffee! Neville Southall and Paul Bodin lol

Do you put them all as playing for Everton?

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

only my longest save for a while. 2016/2017 season. Know its not really that long, but for me it's a personal best :)

that is a very dedicated stint, I always tend to lose interest when the previous best players in the world i.e messi, ronaldo, etc begin on the decline

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

At the end of my 3rd now.

me too, this is my longest on FM11, although I have done 7 seasons plus on older versions

Think its because i found it more enjoyable starting at the bottom, and just working my way up, just to earn my rep properly for a change lol. Def more enjoyable this time round

Think its because i found it more enjoyable starting at the bottom, and just working my way up, just to earn my rep properly for a change lol. Def more enjoyable this time round

I sgree I have downloaded the welsh lower leagues for my sins and plan on trying to build a team from absoloute scratch!

Its worth after what I experienced. Had some belter matches in npower leagues. I also found it easier to build relationships with the players too, and as a result they tried harder and the win loss ratio was pretty good.

Just about to start my 10th season with tottenham

17th? thats what you call a stint lol

i love it when all real players retire so i can develop top players from scratch, more rewarding ;)

Currently started my 2nd season. Can hardly play due to my a levels.

just started 5th seas with united first time done this many usually do 1 or 2 then start again

Currently started my 2nd season. Can hardly play due to my a levels.

Good shout, education comes first!

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

long term man utd save, won every premier league, 14 champions league, true story ;)

sounds like a cracker im season 3 with man u

whats your current line up? or is it all regens

im in my longest on fm 11 with boston its my 4th season.. 2 promotions from blue square north and now 2nd in league 2 after 5 games.. media prediction 24th so hope we dont drop too much! enjoying starting low you can get some great free players down there!