The most seasons you have played on FM11?

you can yeah. had a couple of corkers

got up to the 22/23 season with Arsenal in the 2010 version :p

Half way through 2nd season with Newcastle, slowly getting better, win EPL by 4th season finishes. THen CL...

I usually play two seasons max 3 then start a fresh but i have a utrecht save just now which im sitting 4 in the dutch league mid wya through my 1 st season my plan is to do as well as i can with them and maybe try and get a job with another dutch side after my 2nd season with utrecht

Seven.

The first three, I was solely Milan manager. From the fourth forward, I managed both Italy and Milan.

I'm in my 6th or 7th with Hayes. In nPower League one atm.

Fm 08 i got to 2060's
Fm 09 2040's
FM 10 2040's
fm 11 only 4th season

earlier versions than FM08 i dont remember but think i've got to 2030's in every version of FM

I start one career save and play it until the next years FM is released...

if, like last year, I get ****** off with the new game, I go back and continue playing the previous years save.

I always load up as many leagues as my PC can handle and a large DB with extra players (although my new PC could probably handle a whole heap more than I have done this time around... I still have 40k players and most of the biggest leagues to choose from)

currently in December 2011 with Eastleigh, who employed my unemployed Sunday league footballer in November 2010 ;)

Yet to invest in FM11. I've learnt to wait on the patches to come out which fix the inevitable bugs.

On FM08 it was 2052. FM10 was 2030 (both of which are still ongoing:D). I prefer the latter stages as the game is full of regens and so rather than always going out and buying Aguero or Hazard I have to scout and search for the top stars who may be called Ura Toole or Iva Masif Willie

Yet to invest in FM11. I've learnt to wait on the patches to come out which fix the inevitable bugs.

On FM08 it was 2052. FM10 was 2030 (both of which are still ongoing:D). I prefer the latter stages as the game is full of regens and so rather than always going out and buying Aguero or Hazard I have to scout and search for the top stars who may be called Ura Toole or Iva Masif Willie

On this subject, I was very close to signing a regen named Mike Hunt. True story.

very hard to manage Eastleigh ... i resigned

very hard to manage Eastleigh ... i resigned

:O

I admit it's tough, but that's the challenge! The good thing about the BSS is you can sign players all year round... well, free transfers at least, but that's what my team is made up of...

I managed to get promotion to the BSP but made something like 17/18 signings in my first 6 months in charge... lol

This is my 5th season with FC Seoul and currently my longest with any team. I had a Tottenham one that's also in its 5th season as well.