The most seasons you have played on FM11?

I've just started my 4th season with Liverpool, 2x EPL runners up, 1x league cup and 1x community cup wins so far!

in December in my second season with United, the only save I have played since buying Fm11 about 4 weeks ago... been so **** busy! :p

I stayed at Southampton for 8 seasons before I got bored of how awesomely invincible the team had become.

Aston Villa: 4th season.
Bradford City: 2nd season.
Girondins Bordeaux: 2nd season.

usually get bored with my big team saves after 4/5 seasons.

I'm in my 6th or 7th with Hayes. In nPower League one atm.

good work!!!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

On this subject, I was very close to signing a regen named Mike Hunt. True story.

I nearly bought Ifor Hugh Jass, nope this is only a joke

3rd season
started unemployed joined athletic bilbao half way through season were bout 15th got them 6th
joined fulham summer they were 8th when i joined inter in november inter bout 10th
did triple, serie a, europa league, italian cup
game messed up couldnt renew contract
currently jan played 3 aston villa won 2 drawn 1

most ever was 7 last year with Notts County. Only ever won Europa League :(

but this season, so far, 3 seasons with Southampton and refusing to stop until I win Champs League! so about 4min hopefully will continue and be first club to retain UEFA Champs League and Club World Championship. Then I will stop that one.

curently 6th
last year i also managed like 2020 or so
hopefully i will top it this year but idk since of lot of college study

got to 2020/21 with liverpool last fm thats my longest ever, on fm 11 its 2016/17 with Inter, but bored because I signed too many good players.

hope to do a long one with low prem team when new patch comes out

have never got through the first season without getting ****** off and deleting the save. Very close now though currently in April with Chelsea and doing ok so fingers crossed.

Just about to start my 9th season, currently unemployed. enjoyed a 5 years at celtic and 4 at spain. thinking about starting a new game though.

Im now starting my 5th with Man U, but am beginning to get bored, won all EPL, and last season won cha,pions league....

anyone else get this feeling after about 5 seasons?

Just about to finish 8th season with Inter. XD

So rewarding when you see all your ex players becoming managers and coaches and finding new talent. :p

I usually play 2-3 seasons max with a club, but my absolute max is 5 seasons.

Im currently in my 5th season with Bristol Rovers (well 4th with Bristol, 1st season I was unemployed)

I have literally just won promotion to the EPL (i played last night and have 1 x game left of this season, im guaranteed champion)

This is longest I have played for a long time and first time I have taken a lower league team to the premier (without editor)

Its really rewarding - I love it when some of the current greats become out of favour - currently defoe and crouch have refused to sign new contracts at Tottenham and will be free in summer (one of these would be great to spearhead my premiership survival!) I have Daniel Sturridge and SWP in my team and some great players I have scouted!

Definately the most rewarding way of doing things, some of the younger buys are really coming up through the ranks now!

I did 9 seasons on FM10. quite a journeyman. In FM 2011 5 seasons so far, all with Benfica

2010 game:
Benfica-2009-2012 - all leagues, all cups, one europa league, one champions league
Italy 2012-2014- Confederations cup and world cup
2013-2014 - Juventus - Trebble
2014-2015 Chelsea - trebble
2015 until 2017, Palmeiras, Brasileirão, Paulistao, Cup, Libertadores Cup, Pan American Cup
Also won CAN with Gana and Copa América with Argentina.
2017-2018 Barcelona - Trebble.

I started my fm save with Fiorentina a few days before christmas and been playing rigorously ever since and am only on my 5th season!
Don't know about you guys but I've found my pre seasons take a **** of a lot longer than they did on previous versions...

just started my 5th season as Man Utd Manager. I have won the premier league 3 out of 4 seasons the best being the season iv just finished i went on a 12 match winning run beating City to the title on the last day after being behind City most of the season and at one point 11 points behind City. I have also won the Champ League once beating Barcelona in my second season but have failed to get to the final since. My other achievements are:

Carling Cup twice
FA Cup twice
Community Shield once
Super Cup once
World Club Championship once

I also had a stint with brazil in the world cup but didn't do well using the same tactics i have with united as i tend to play with wingers. Overall enjoying myself and have got some good young re gens that i can't wait to develop into top class players. Heres my strongest team:

Adler
Rafael
Vidic
Thiago Silva
Evra
Nani
Rodwell
Busquets
Hazard
Rooney
Babacar/Lukaku ( switch around now and again)

Rooney has had two amazing seasons in a row but not playing as well as he could this season. Babacar and Lukaku are amazing in the game with Hernandez on the bench too i am averaging nearly 90 goals in a premier season.

It helps when you build relationships with key players like Rooney, Vidic, Nani etc they seem to work harder for you and the others around them seem to follow. My win streak is current 22 i haven't dropped a point so far played 8 this season so far won all 8 including Chelsea at stamford bridge and Liverpool at Old trafford.

ive done up to 2056-57 before, i got Gainsborough Trinity and Woking Town to the premier league, ive also won the world cup with england.