League Games

View attachment 325500
what can i say about this game? Raphael Varane made two mistakes and now he is up in four mistakes leading to a
goal and luckily i have that problem fixed. Varane scored one and made two mistakes today so he is still at
minus one for this game.
Goalscorer:Varane and Morata

View attachment 325501
Good game. Everyone was playing good and i have started to noticed that everybody is bad at the same time
but i hope it sorts itself out.
Goalscorer:Ronaldo, Özil, Khedira and Pepe

View attachment 325502
Another good game again and we can hope to keep the pace up in the last few games before the demo
ends (but my game will probably come on Wednesday)
Goalscorer: Di maria, Xabi Alonso, Varane and Özil

Champions League

View attachment 325503
We outplayed them. Nothing special to say about this game.
Goalscorer:Marcelo, Modric and Ronaldo

View attachment 325504
I cant say that i am not disappointed. This could have been my first save across all FM games were i
went undefeated for the group stage. But hey atleast we finished as NR 1 in the group
Goalscorer:Ronaldo

Spanish Cup

View attachment 325505
good game play the B eleven played and scored 5 goals.
Goalscorer:Jesé, Higuain, Fabio Coentrao, Albiol and Rubio (OG)

View attachment 325506
This is our second round of the Spanish Cup and i still have hopes that we can win this tournament.

NEW RECORD!

View attachment 325507
Our first record. Six straight games without conceding.

Random news and stuff

View attachment 325523
We Signed David Beckham. he is a quality signing and he only cost 100K Pounds

View attachment 325508
And i got a special player in the name of Mats Hummels! It was an whooping 35.5Million Pounds!

Player of the post

View attachment 325509
Mezut Özil gets his first POTP after playing really nice football close second was Varane but he got second
because he made two mistakes.

League table
After playing 15 games and loosing two points more it seams like the record is out of
reach but its still possible as we can get a total of 102 points.
To break record: 23 Wins out of 23 games.

View attachment 325510

Last edited:
View attachment 325687

League games

View attachment 325688 Our 16th league game and i think Ronaldo was really good but other than that this game was a little
disappointing but we got three points and Casillas had his ninth Shutout in the league.
Goalscorer:Ronaldo x2

View attachment 325689 We should be happy we even won this one. The tactics were not working and they seemed like they didn't
want to play football at all but their Goalkeeper had a horrible day and Ronaldo got four goals past him.
Goalscorer:Marcelo and Ronaldo x4

Spanish Cup

View attachment 325690 We played well and i noticed how good Higuain is in the Spanish Cup. He just plays like a beast.
too bad he wont play like this in the league.
Goalscorer:Higuain x2

View attachment 325691 An okay game as we won 2-0 and Higuain picked up another goal and we are now through to the
Quarter final.
Goalscorer:Albiol and Higuain

View attachment 325699 The Spanish Cup quarter final will be a though one as we face Barcelona again. we faced them three
times already and must face them atleast three more times.

Champions League

View attachment 325700 Wow what can i say. Really though opposition in the first knockout round but i still believe that
we will go out this fight as winners.

Random news and stuff

View attachment 325701 We offered Mezut Özil a new contract as he was asking for one and i felt he deserved one.
But i managed to lower his demands on the Wage side.

Player of the post

View attachment 325702 Ronaldo gets it after scoring six goals in two games and he has been outstanding this
season and hope he can keep this up with so many important games to come.

League Table

View attachment 325703 17 games played and we can still beat the record if we just go undefeated for more than half a season
:D so i don´t think we are going to make it but as they say in Jolly Liverpool Next Year will Be Our Year.
There is still 63 points to get and we need 62 of them to beat the record. (21 Wins in 21 games.)

The Demo is over! but don't worry my game will come either tomorrow or on Thursday so i will get right back at it then and will
upload one post every 5 league games (and all the games in between) so make sure to keep track on this series as i expect
it to start for real when the game comes home!
View attachment 325704

well it seems like the game wont arrive today :'( but then it must arrive tomorrow or on Friday according to their policy :$

well they failed me again... hopefully tomorrow. i really wanted to play today *Sniff*

View attachment 327254

League games

View attachment 327255 this was a game that we won already before the game had started and as predicted we won.
Goalscorer:Özil and Ronaldo

View attachment 327256 The Madrid derby and.... we lost we played well and was about to turn it around when Marcelo picked up
a red card and gave them a penalty
Goalscorer:Rodrigo (his first ever goal for Real Madrid)

View attachment 327257 an okay game but still we loosed another two points and loosed a total of five points out of nine.
Goalscorer:Higuain and Ronaldo

Spanish Cup

View attachment 327258 This was a close game as we were winning until the 94!!
minute and let in a goal by Messi
Goalscorer;Pepe and Hummels (his first goal in Real Madrid)

View attachment 327259 An outstanding result! we outplayed and Higuain continued to prove that he is a great player.
Goalscorer:Higuain x3

View attachment 327260 This looks like an easy game but they beat Osasuana in the quarterfinal with 4-0 on the road!!

Random news and stuff

View attachment 327263 Falcao leaves Spain and goes to Manchester United.

View attachment 327264 Higuain wanted a new contract and i gave him one and hope he can keep his form up.

View attachment 327265 After the signings of David Beckham, Rodrigo and Hummels there wasn't any room for Khedira and Manchester City was
overpaying for him so it was a easy choice selling him to them.

View attachment 327266 Cristiano Ronaldo is the best goalscorer with 24 goals in 25 games.
Lets see if he can get next year too.

View attachment 327267 He also got The player of the year award.

View attachment 327268Ronaldo and Özil got in the years team of the year award and we also had some Englishmen maybe UEFA should try taking some
Englishmen next year...

Player Of The Post

View attachment 327284 Higuain played well and has deserved this post POTP

League Table

View attachment 327285 well after losing five points it is impossible to beat the record but im not too
bummed out about it because we can still make a quadruple!
(The Spanish cup, Champions League, Liga BBVA and the Spanish Supercup.