I am selling David De Gae for the 45.5m I paid for him. If anyone is interested just post in here and I will confirm.

glad i got a few ppl. blatently overbid on cavani but hes a monster so i dont care :D

oops missed the 1st round will be here for the live auction.

(Sorry this wasn't done last night, but it was a Friday night and I do have a life :p. Be here at 7pm tonight for the live auction for Lionel Messi!)

View attachment 191439

Messi 'would consider' move to N-League
Leo Messi last night revealed that a move to the newly formed N-League in Noland would be incredibly 'tempting.' In recent days we have heard of the formation of 14 clubs but as of yet no details of stadium planning have been revealed. But, we were shown that these clubs do have considerable cash to spend, with 60 million pounds being spent on Uruguayan forward Edinson Cavani by the aptly named Money FC. Messi said that it would be hard to turn down the offer of an exciting new league, and the chance to link up with players like fellow Argentine international Javier Pastore. With plenty of time to go before the new league starts, speculation is mounting over which clubs will be in the race to sign the 'world's greatest player' Messi.

Round Two

Goalkeepers
Petr Cech
Rob Green
Gianluigi Buffon

Defenders
Ashley Cole
Juan
Lucio
Ezequiel Munoz

Midfielders
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Javier Mascherano
Bastian Schweinsteiger

Forwards
Alexandre Pato
Neymar
Andy Carroll

Managers
Martin O'Neill
Sir Alex Ferguson

Same rules apply from last round. TWO PLAYERS from each category and ONE MANAGER. £10m minimum bid.

Deadline is 3pm tomorrow but you might as well get your bids in early to make things easier for me before the Leo Messi live auction at 7pm today.

In the case that somebody turns out to be inactive, I'd very much like to be a back-up for this league, if that's alright. So yeah, if the space comes available, hit me with a message. Cheers.

In the case that somebody turns out to be inactive, I'd very much like to be a back-up for this league, if that's alright. So yeah, if the space comes available, hit me with a message. Cheers.
Will do mate (y)

N-League clubs ready for Messi bidding war
After earlier speculation over Messi's future, some N-League clubs have come forward and declared an interest in the Argentine playmaker. Nothing is formal at this stage but we are hearing that a number of bids will be tabled in the next few hours.

So, bidding starts at £30m. Just post a reply TO THIS THREAD saying how much you are willing to bid, and bidding will continue until nobody wants to bid higher. If you are not available for the whole time the auction is going on drop me a PM with how much you will go up to and I can put in a bid for you if it reaches that price.

106 million

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

122 million