Edited, I have counted them. It's just I got rid of them so it's more obvious for those a bit thick (aneil)

emm i bidded 111M for Messi oO) and didnt bid for pastore
think it would be easier doing it the old way

louis don;t get brave ...wait til school lol.

and i won quite a lot ..wish i bidded a bit less

and edit the op dont even know how much i got left.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

LOUIS!!!

i didnt even bid for messi and u said i won veron...

u done all the results wrong....edsyears bidded for messi didnt he?

LOUIS!!!

i didnt even bid for messi and u said i won veron...

u done all the results wrong....edsyears bidded for messi didnt he?

I didn't bid for Messi! Nor did I bid for Maxi Rodriquez or Heinze, but i still got them. I'm confused lol

i bidded for maxi and henize and he said i got them both.

mazzR must of bidded for him then.
i think he put the players with the wrong people...
i help him 2morrow in school lol.

and he really needs to edit the op i dont even know how much i got left or how many players.?
oh well...he must be busy...bids sent..a bit mroe sensible this time.

Yeh, i could be in debt right now, I dont even know which players I have :p

same same...but oh well..he has had stuff to do as he said in school.

i help him tomorrow.

think i'm supposed to have aguero,messi,higuain and mascherano from last days bids. not entirely sure but if so then not a bad days work:$ although i will be hit a bit on the wallet

its pointless thinking about your formation, I'm gonna win the league whatever happens ;)

I am sure I won Mascherano, could be wrong though. Anyhow, well see when this **** up is sorted :)

Gooner Yes you did, Day 6 players attachment updated, (stupid copy and paste)

On page 6 that is.

So only 4 people bid oO)
That's a shame, it's a good idea

What a round! Milito, Tevez, Macherano, Otamendi and Veron! Very excited about my teams chances :)

guys,, i feel sorry for louis right now so much!

basically in the morning i helped him edit the op with spain,argentina,holland players added and the money remaining you got...we was just about to save the comment and then my friend being a idiot click back by accident and it all went..he said to me he coming back home at 8pm today and he try with the italy results aswell or he do it saturday at some time.

and also tomorrow is my birthday just to let you know.

still think theres some kind of mistake since i didnt bid for Pastore and bidded 61.9M for Mascherano :S