Yeah, I did bid for Pastore but may have been outbidded. And I wnt to bid again for Italy if I did not get Mascherano.

Yeah, I did bid for Pastore but may have been outbidded. And I wnt to bid again for Italy if I did not get Mascherano.

yeah its kinda f***ed up. maybe he should just stop the whole thing for a day or two and catch up and make sure everythings sorted etc.if i was him i'd get someone to help me out with the whole thing.

Umm hello can you update the OP

Why do you think I didnt bid?

Umm hello can you update the OP

Why do you think I didnt bid?

guys,, i feel sorry for louis right now so much!

basically in the morning i helped him edit the op with spain,argentina,holland players added and the money remaining you got...we was just about to save the comment and then my friend being a idiot click back by accident and it all went..he said to me he coming back home at 8pm today and he try with the italy results aswell or he do it saturday at some time.

and also tomorrow is my birthday just to let you know.

Okay okay couldn't be arsed to read thanks other T

Results will be up soon, I've allowed extra time, But only 5 bibed, Tiraths you wnna take over a team?

louis when will u be updating the op.

i did my own team and all the players i got from these 7 days.
and i got quite a bit of money left and i got 21 players lol!

just need a few more midfielders.

oh thanks edsyears i didnt realiese i was tied lol.

send tie bids now to louis then.

cant believe i missed a round, italy as well :'(

[FONT=&quot]---------------------------------------------------DeSanctis------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heitinga-----------------------Demichelis------------------------Cannavaro--------------------Heinze[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--------------------------------------------------To be confirmed---------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--------------A.Lennon--------------------------Cameronesi---------------------------Maxi Rodriquez---[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---------------------------------Anelka-------------------------------Van Persie----------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Subs: Romero, R.Green, Maggio, Burdisso, Braafield, Mathjisen, J.Guiterrez, Nakamura, Pazzini, Iaquita, Kuyt.

my team at the moment..quite good i think...and epsicially
as i only need 2 more midifelders WITH 122M LEFT!!!
[/FONT]

um Everybody on this auction game!!!

ALERT...

BCFCLouis has only recieved 1 bid for this set of players
CAN EVERYONE SEND UR BIDS TO HIM ASAP...he told me to put this mssage on in school as he is busy doing tennis right now.

thanks.

maybe if he updated the OP we would know how much money we got and what players we need. I can't be arsed to check, and i sure as **** can't remember.

Its seems everyone wants Louis to update the OP so he should do that before releasing the next list of players

yeah true tiraths...

well he's got 4 days to catch up with.
and he did say he has started it at home.