yeah he doesnt develop that well really decent youngster never gets mental right, lisbon you got vuckevic,veloso,moutinho,djalo,liedson etc they all ways have interested parties so you can rake in some money.

lookin for a team in europe, preferably not from a country like russia or belarus, mid table, decent transfer budget that has potential to become an annual contender for the champions league and their home nation's top league. cheers in advance.

lookin for a team in europe, preferably not from a country like russia or belarus, mid table, decent transfer budget that has potential to become an annual contender for the champions league and their home nation's top league. cheers in advance.

Shakhtar Donetsk are a alright team and also have some promising players.

(K)oO)8-|<)(H):(bored of winning all the time with the big teams but want to be a team in england dont no who

Heres a challenge for someone looking for coca cola league 2 Challenge.

Rochdale, now i know they achieved promotion in RL by finishing third but they start FM 2010 with no transfer budget, naff staff a half decent squad, decent wage budget and a media prediction of mid-table, im 3/4 of the way through the season and am top of the league having lost 5, drawn 10 and won 19, only 5 points clear so all to play for signed some real bargins think ive signed around 8 players and team works well together jus wanna see if anyone can do the same and maybe do better than me in league 1 if i get promoted.

Im new to this site and im trying to find a challenge, possibly a current mid table team (any league would be fine) with a decent transfer budget and good finances so i may push the club onto better things ,e.g. Europa + champions league, the clubs chairman must enjoy being at the club though :)

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

im looking for a good mid table team from a top division of any league, decent transfer budget and good finances , thanks

Im new to this site and im trying to find a challenge, possibly a current mid table team (any league would be fine) with a decent transfer budget and good finances so i may push the club onto better things ,e.g. Europa + champions league, the clubs chairman must enjoy being at the club though :)

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

im looking for a good mid table team from a top division of any league, decent transfer budget and good finances , thanks
prem you could try a team like birmingham not exactly mid table but quite decent budget

prem you could try a team like birmingham not exactly mid table but quite decent budget
I dont think im going to start with them, good suggestion though and thanks for trying - any others you can think of ?

Im looking for a challenge for the fm11 version when its released.

I dont wanna do it alone so im looking for upto 3 people to try it with.

If you have any ideas, or are intrested in making a challenge between us then message me on here

miikeyjones//x <)