IcyKillers

Reaction score
Has anyone found a player that is dubbed
the new ,
Arjen robben
Frank Ribery ?

I found the new Michel Platini - -"

This is one of the highest repute people that I found!! - -"

Jokes probably been made a thousand times but I'll say it anywat.
Has anyone found the new Emile Heskey.

You guys found an original player
or
Regen ? if original player can you give me the name ?

Harry Kane is a new Emile Heskey. :D
and Ross Barkley is the new Glen Hoddle :)

Sorry my new micheal platini is a regen :(

Haven't come across any. How about Shaqiri, since he will be a Bayern Munich player next season :)

Ye well Shaqiri sure will be like Robben.

I know this is slightly unrelated to the original topic, but Robben is available on a free transfer during the second season January window! You can have him sign a pre contract agreement, and then have him sign on during the Summer. I'm not sure about his wages though, my scouts rate him lowly - but, he will most probably be a welcome addition to mid table teams!

I know this is slightly unrelated to the original topic, but Robben is available on a free transfer during the second season January window! You can have him sign a pre contract agreement, and then have him sign on during the Summer. I'm not sure about his wages though, my scouts rate him lowly - but, he will most probably be a welcome addition to mid table teams!

I'm sure he will ask a lot of wages , plus he's a little bit old

I got Robben at the end of the third season with Milan and he has been excellent, I'm on three seasons in a row winning everything. XD
I've seen the next Kaka, was some brazillian midfielder!

I got Robben at the end of the third season with Milan and he has been excellent, I'm on three seasons in a row winning everything. XD
I've seen the next Kaka, was some brazillian midfielder!

Regen or real player ?

few players dubbed the new david dunn.

jordan mutch is dubbed the new frank lampard and got a regen who is dubbed the new carlos tevez.