The new Frank Ribery and Arjen Robben

I signed to sign 2 players from LEGEST (??) there a Belgian or French team and managed to sign 2 15 yo regens that were both dubbed the next Eden Hazards or they both play similiar to him. They are pretty much loaded with really good stats along the same lines and i can see them breaking into my Man Utd team when they reach 20..

I'm pretty excited 'cause Hazard has turned out to be one of the best players in the world in my game.

Jerson Cabral (original player) is dubbed the new Arjen Robben in my game. Picked him up cheap in the second season. He's done ok over 2 seasons (AR 7+) playing as AML/AMR but often makes a lot of poor decisions and plays selfishly.

Anyone get the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic or the next Francesco Totti?

Sorry but there are a load of young french mids dubbed the new platini and they end up poor! dont get how barker will be the new hoddle on the game when he is a ball winning mid, i've had ravel morrison dubbed the new david dunn, not yet seen the new rooney ronaldo messi RVP ect just the older ones, on last years fm wilshere was the new gazza