The new Invincibles --> Buy/Sell for Arsenal...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rinas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 11K
Ok so the squad should look like this...

Asenjo

Srna Richards Sakho Clichy

Walcott Fabregas Veloso Ribery

Cardozo Vela

Subs:

W.Gallas
Sagna
Bendtner
Eduardo (ST)
Eduardo (LB from Brazil, backup for clichy)
Nasri
Ramsey
Diaby
Denilson
Eboue
Marquinhos
Mannone
Almunia

Anymore ideas ?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I will see about ben arfa and Diego :)

Btw,should I buy Dzagoev, the scouts told me he would be a quality signing, does he get good after a couple of seasons ?
Dzagoev gets amazing after around a year or two of coming off the bench, he'd be a good investment for sure :)

Keep Bentner he will come good but Moutinho would be a good buy, maybe a bit too like Dzagoev or Fabregas so i suppose Veloso is your man

I would buy -

GK - Benaglio / Asenjo
DC - Zapata / Sakho
WB - Srna / Guardado / Azplilicueta / Zhirkov / Vargas / Santon
DM - Veloso / Palombo
ST - Cardozo

Dzagoev gets amazing after around a year or two of coming off the bench, he'd be a good investment for sure :)

Ok, Dzagoev is bought then...

So now I have backups for: GK,RB,LB,1 CB,MR,1 MC,1 ST

So I need one more : ST,ML,MC,CB...

I was thinking about Vukcevic and train him for ML, his stats are good but does he play well ?
And for the other positions I dont know, i need suggestions...

Keep Bentner he will come good but Moutinho would be a good buy, maybe a bit too like Dzagoev or Fabregas so i suppose Veloso is your man

I knew Bendtner will come in handy:D

I wanted to buy moutinho but since there is not much difference between him and veloso it would be a shame to keep one of them on the bench since they are both great players....

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Ive never bought him but.... Chamakh?

Il buy him because he isn't bad and he is a bargain...
And because Wenger wanted him IRL XD

Get Tore Reginiussen as reserve CB, cheap agile and fairly quick and he is ball playing centre half, your other option is Vadim Demidov, Reginiussen 1.1M, Demidov 975k and I suppose Moutinho for CM, set you back 10 Million for him

Ok, Dzagoev is bought then...

So now I have backups for: GK,RB,LB,1 CB,MR,1 MC,1 ST

So I need one more : ST,ML,MC,CB...

I was thinking about Vukcevic and train him for ML, his stats are good but does he play well ?
And for the other positions I dont know, i need suggestions...
ST: Henri Saivet? Selenyov (spelling?)? El Hamadoui (amazing, vagner love-like player), Bodipo, Ebanks-Blake.

ML: Razvan Orchissi (spelling?) or Vukcevic like you said.

MC: Tymoschuk, Hamsik, Aldonin, Beckham, Per Skjelbred

CB: Zapata, Bordon, Fazio, Reginussen, Felipe (Udinese)

Skjelbred only set back is long shots and finishing, other than that he is quality.

I sign him most games alongside Reginiussen, on my Fulham game he was leading star for premierleague teams after one season, they is some proper gems in the Norwegian league

CB - Defo Zapata or Sakho.
MC - Veloso, Hamsik or Palombo
ML - Vargas or Guardado
ST - Cardozo - defo as he is opposite to Vela & will work well together.

Other amazing players to buy are Saivet, Balotelli, Marquinhos, M.Sissoko, Alexis Sanchez, Fenghouli & Hamsik & so on.....

ST: Henri Saivet? Selenyov (spelling?)? El Hamadoui (amazing, vagner love-like player), Bodipo, Ebanks-Blake.

ML: Razvan Orchissi (spelling?) or Vukcevic like you said.

MC: Tymoschuk, Hamsik, Aldonin, Beckham, Per Skjelbred

CB: Zapata, Bordon, Fazio, Reginussen, Felipe (Udinese)

It's still too early to buy Saivet cuz let's face it,he still isn't good enuff for the 1st team and if he doesn't play he won't improve much
I can't find that El Hamadoui guy...

I think that I will buy vukcevic and Zapata...

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

CB - Defo Zapata or Sakho.
MC - Veloso, Hamsik or Palombo
ML - Vargas or Guardado
ST - Cardozo - defo as he is opposite to Vela & will work well together.

Other amazing players to buy are Saivet, Balotelli, Marquinhos, M.Sissoko, Alexis Sanchez, Fenghouli & Hamsik & so on.....

I already bought Sakho, now im scouting Zapata
For MC i decided to go vith Veloso
ML- Cant decide between Vukcevic and Guardado
Cardozo is bought...

I'm waiting for marquinhos to accept the contract and i'm probably gonna buy feghouli because grimandi (scout) said he would be a great asset to the squad...But does he play well and how does his stats look like with proper training and first team football after a 1-2 seasons...Screen shot please

Last edited:
I sign him most games alongside Reginiussen, on my Fulham game he was leading star for premierleague teams after one season, they is some proper gems in the Norwegian league
I remember signing Reginussen for Arsenal once as a replacement for Toure, amazing in the air and can score one or two aswell, quite similar to Vermaelen :)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

El Hamadoui should be at AZ Alkmaar in Holland, young Morrocan lad :)

I remember signing Reginussen for Arsenal once as a replacement for Toure, amazing in the air and can score one or two aswell, quite similar to Vermaelen :)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

El Hamadoui should be at AZ Alkmaar in Holland, young Morrocan lad :)

El Hamdaoui, found him but he isn't that good considering his age...

El Hamdaoui, found him but he isn't that good considering his age...
he's really shining for my Udinese side, just needs the right tactics I guess :)
it's up to you whether to sign him or not though, if you don't then there's always Di Natale or Quagriella or someone? haha

what ever you do keep fabregas first season he scored 20 goals for me after balotteli with 38 goals

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

and after your first season look for a regen at under 19 real madrid scouts says he has the potential to be better than frank ribery ignacio fernandes is his name i think

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

well i myself managed to be unbeaten in the league only drawing twice and both to pompey =.=
1st season
played 442

ins: balotelli, jovetic, asenjo, veloso and santon, sakho

outs: RVP(wanted to leave), adebayor, gallas, eduardo and rociscky

Some young guns for u (H)
Hatem Ben Arfa
Daniel Parejo--Nxt Guti
Leo--Promising CB
Lulinha-- Similar playing style to kaka
Alexis Sanchez
Christian Zapata
Marquinhos--Must Buy!!
Elford Aliyu-- Nxt owen

For ur strikers i recomend u having a target man ;D
E.g
Trezeguet
Van nistelrooy

Advice to u : Dun get Veloso, he is overated, Form is on n off. For dis case i recomend u getting players like guti who is quite consistent n loves big matches, play killer balls and bangging goals from long shots and good at corners and free kicks too!

Sry if i recommend u too Experienced n old players. But they r the best to me :D n cheep at the same time so i hope u get those youngsters to replace the experienced on in later stages ;D. Gd luck!

yea agree about veloso thats why now i have camacho and he's keeping veloso on the bench

Fazio, Zuculini, Srna, Zhirkov and obasi always do well for me

Back