The new Invincibles --> Buy/Sell for Arsenal...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rinas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 11K
Zhirkov is one of those players i m interested in :) However, i dunno wher to put him, dats y i haven gt him in any of my squad.
Zhirkov AKA Russian Ronaldinho.........

Nice looking squad you got there, hopefully Denilson, Diaby and Nasri can step up if Veloso or Fabregas get injured

My Transfers

View attachment 13583

I think I've done very well considering that I bought all that I wanted and still have 32M budget left (H)

Now I don't know where to spend all that money, I was planing buying a good young striker but I
don't know who...I wanted to buy chamakh but bordeaux want 29M for him and he isn't very young...
I was thinking about Daniel Aquino, is he good ?

Last edited:
I never bought him but apparantly Aquino is a great prospect, I would recommend trying him out.

now im on my second season i bought a brazilian regen striker his stats are amazing better than aquino's shall upload his stats

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

just beat man utd in league cup 3-1

you sold robin for 10m :O

:P

I couldn't get more for him and Inter came with the offer, and he was unhappy because I sold Adebayor

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Got Micah Richards very cheap

Yes, i said to the media that i will do my outmost to sign him, he was tempted to join my team,i offered 12M but they rejected then he got unhappy at not being allowed to move clubs, I sent an enquiry and they sold it to me for 7.5M :D

Regens arent real players they won't be on our game mate, everyone gets different regens on there game

Wat bout Vargas from fiorentina he gets my liverpool side loads of assists

?

Ok i didn't know that it is forbidden on this forum...

Sry, it won't happen again...

Yeah like he's the only person who has downloaded a pirate copy of something...

Buy Aquino (spelling?) and Skjelbred! He will be the best 1,000,000 you've ever spent and if you don't like him you can get get about £10M+ at the end of the season for him. Also buy Witsel and/or Defour About £6M each but Defour is amazing and Witsel is a wonderkid and at the end of the season Man City usually offer about £30M for him.

Last edited:
I recommend Aquino, quality young lad with tons of pace.
there's marquinhos too, he's amazing :)

Here it is, My first game
View attachment 13631

I think that I've done good, with the fact that Veloso got injured and was replaced with Dzagoev (and scored a goal) and Srna was sent off...

This will be a good team once the players blend together...

Back