Reaction score
Hello people ! I ve played this game for a long long time , and i ve fallen in love with it . Was always interested in writing a story ! This is my first one ever . It might have a few mistakes but i want you guys to help me that would help me to write better .
Cheers.

View attachment 145723

Dalglish to Leave

The NESV group decided today that they would not be

offering the permanent job to Kenny Dalglish. After a 3 hour

meeting the NESV group head by Tom Werner and John

Henry
decided that they would be looking for a potential

young candidate to take over from Kenny "The King" Dalglish

This move comes as a surprise to the Liverpool supporters

who demanded for the job be given to Kenny on a permanent

basis

The statement on the club's website stated that " We are

looking for someone younger to lead the side . We are

definitely looking at a few very good option , people who can

come here and change the face of Liverpool FC forever .

We thank Kenny for his contribution for the club as a

manager and we hope that he remains here for years to come ".

Speculations are rife that the man to lead Liverpool could be one of
1)Andre Villas Boas
andre-villas-boas.jpg

2)Jurgen Klopp
2325_jurgen_klopp.jpg

3)Didier Deschamps
didier_deschamps.jpg

4)Markus Babbel
MarkusBabbelNew2.jpg

All of these managers fit in the NESV scheme of things , and have been sensational for the respective clubs that they are managing right now !
But the main question remains , are the strong enough to rebuild the wall that is nearly collapsing . Will they want to put an hand into the fire ? Only time will tell

If rumors have to be believed then NESV have already asked Porto about the availability of their manager Andre Villas Boas !

As reported earlier , Liverpool have asked Porto about the availability of young manager Andre Villas Boas .
He is supposed to be appointed after the NESV group decided that Kenny Dalglish would not be given the full time job

Supporters protested outside Anfield yesterday in view that Liverpool's favorite son should have been given the permanent role of the club . There has been a divided opinion about the managers who have been linked with the job with a few stating that the club is going in the right direction .

Let us have a look at what the supporters have to say :

David : "NESV are doing the right thing here , they are a business minded group and for me they will do whatever it takes to take the club where it belongs "

Sarah : "Everyone loves Kenny , he s a superstar . I was absolutely shocked when i heard the news that they were not going to give Kenny the permanent job . I just hope that whoever comes in better give us results otherwise the supporters are not going to be pleased at all ".

Tom : "I believe Villas Boas or Klopp could be people who could change it for Liverpool . I have full faith in NESV , they have splashed the cash to get 2 big players for us , and i definitely know that they have something up their sleeve . Maybe this is for the future of the club . To have a manager who is young and knows the players well .
It certainly worked for Barcelona , why not for us ? "

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here is What the Liverpool fans can expect from the managers who are lined up to replace Kenny Dalglish

1)Andre Villas Boas -
155889.jpg

Age is certainly on his side . His team PORTO play an attractive game of football , known for his enormous pre match preparation , he is the man who will sit on the back seat and run the club successfully . Hired by Mourinho to be under him at Chelsea and Inter Milan he made tapes regarding the opposition for each and every match highlighting their strengths and weaknesses .

What Liverpool fans can expect ?
1) Astute Tactics
2)Great Defense
3)Attractive Game
4)Is a behind the scenes man and that is something that can be good or bad

5)At 33 , Younger than most of the players but has the mind of a experienced campaigner .
Worked under Mourinho but his team play an open attractive game . This man can certainly be a breath of fresh air on Merseyside.

2)Jurgen Klopp -

JurgenKloppNew.jpg

The MAD GENIUS as they call him , his approach is completely different from anyone in the game , one of the young coaches around , he himself confesses that he does not take himself seriously .
His Dortmund team have an average age of 23 . Even with this young time Dortmund have created ripples in the Bundesliga . Their young stars such as Hummels ,Sahin,Subotic,Błaszczykowski,Łukasz Piszczek,Lewandowski,Barrios have been outstanding for Dortmund this season , and Klopp along with the managing director Michale Zorc have to be given credit . The sleeping giants of German football have been waken up by this impressive Mad Genius called Jurgen Klopp

What Liverpool fans can expect ?
1) Out of the box tactics
2)A young team built solely on performances
3)A manager who has great flair and can take on anyone
4)Open attractive football
5)Fans would take to Klopp immediately

3)Didier Deschamps -
deschamps_1396963c.jpg

One of another young and brilliant managers in the game right now , One of the youngest captains to have captained their team in a Champions League final ,Deschamps lead Marseille to the champions league final at the age of 24 . His coaching philosophy says ... "
On the pitch, the protagonists are the players. It's their ideas and their intelligence that will make the difference." . With Marseille winning the league title it just confirms that Deschamps definitely has in him to be a class manager. His Monaco team went to the finals only losing to Mourinho's Porto narrowly . The same Monaco side gave us good players like Prso,Guily,Rothen etc .
A staunch supporter of the total football philosophy , his team will always play open attractive football pleasing to the eye.One of his major assets being that he can make a team even with small budgets and turn them into an excellent side .

What Liverpool fans can expect?
1)The philosophy of total football
2)Open attractive game pleasing to the eye
3)Can work with a small budget yet give results
4)Will Adapt to players
5) Has firm ideas that will be engraved in the minds of the players when the step on to the pitch

4)Markus Babbel
Markus-Babbel.jpg

A former Liverpool player himself , he clocked up 42 appearances for the club scoring 3 goals , A right back with respect to position , one could expect an extremely good defensive performance from the team . He is the coach of Hertha BSC who are in the second tier of the German League , but that has nt stopped him from implementing his ideas on the field .His philosophy is based on playing youngsters so that they can improve all the time . With increasing number of youngsters playing for Hertha BSC , it is clear that if they are good enough they would fit into Babbel s scheme of things

What the Liverpool fans can expect
1)More emphasis on youth
2)Big Ego s will not hurt him , it just makes him stronger
3)Staunch supporter of quality of youth players over quantity
4)Was a Liverpool players himself so he knows the club, the history of the club.

What do you guys think about the above candidates ? who will be the right person for the job at Anfield?

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

i am defo folling ;-) you doing good job..

Thanks Jake :) , i hope to continue the good work

Liverpool_FC_logo.png

Villas Boas confirmed as Reds Boss
The NESV group has confirmed today that the vacant head coach position at Liverpool .
In a brief interview today John W Henry said that they were very pleased to have a person of Villas Boas 's potential lead the club .

In an official statement the club said "The NESV group has decided to appoint Porto boss Andre Villas boas as head coach of Liverpool . We hope for the best and we will back him all the way so that he achieves what is expected of him "

Villas Boas's appointment has surely got a lot of the people excited . Liverpool fans can expect tactical astuteness and an open game whenever Villas Boas's Liverpool come out to play .

Your writing and your pictures are way too big in my opinion. Have a look in mine to see how I have done. I like it, but the structure and presentation needs to improve a bit.

Your writing and your pictures are way too big in my opinion. Have a look in mine to see how I have done. I like it, but the structure and presentation needs to improve a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion mate , and yeah i had a look at your thread ,and its fantastic , i ll try to make mine a bit better in the next updates

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

good luck in next update and upcoming season...
Thanks Jake once again ! I hope to get Liverpool back into the top 4 this season

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:22 PM ----------

turkey-soccer-europa-league-2010-10-20-13-11-41.jpg

Andre Villas Boas's first press conference

Background : He s been just appointed as the head coach of Liverpool .
Rumors : There have been rumors about him getting a huge transfer budget around 100 million pounds
He is not going to raid his old club

Questions :
1)You have been appointed the manager of such a big club , do you think that there are too many things to be done for the club to be one of the best again ?
VB : Well first of all I am happy to be here , the club has a great history .
We have to take things slowly , we will strive hard to be one of the best again.

2)What made you want to take this job ?
VB : Well if a club like Liverpool calls you , you cannot turn your face away from it . They are a good side but have not been able to show their true potential

3)What are your ambitions with the club ?
VB : Obviously we want to win a lot of trophies , but its easier said than done , so we have to work hard . We want to win the premier league title that the supporters have been waiting for so long .
4)Are you looking to bring in new players?
VB : If a position needs strengthening then definitely we ll get players there .

5)Is there anything specific that you ll be looking in players you want ?
VB:I think passions the key , he should want to play for the club, the fans .And obviously he should have the quality to play at the topmost level.

6)You were here at Chelsea under Jose Mourinho for quite some time, so language should not be a barrier for you ?
VB:Well i was here for 4-5 years under Jose , but i have to brush up on my English which is a bit weak . Yesterday Stevie came up to me and talked for a couple of minutes . It was pretty hard to understand , even though i understood a few words of what he was saying .
Well i very much like it in here . Raul is here , so he would definitely help me feel at home here

7)Which players would find a place in your starting lineup ...The young/or the experienced ?
VB: I dont believe in things such as that , the players who would apply themselves well in training will definitely get a chance to prove their worth in the team . I would be looking forward to a mixture of youth and experience , because experience is also needed if you are looking to go a long way

8)Rumors are abuzz saying that you will be handed close to a 100 million pounds in transfer budget . what can you say about it ?
VB : Well i would not want to discuss anything about the transfers here . And i myself do not know how much i am going to get..

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

alexis_sanchez.jpg

BIDDING WAR LOOMS LARGE FOR BIG PLAYERS
IN EUROPE

Chelsea are said to have offered Udinese 30 million pounds for the transfer of star winger Alexis Sanchez to Chelsea . Interest in Sanchez is high with a number of big clubs such as Real Madrid , Liverpool and Manchester United interested in the star winger . He has been in great form for Udinese this season scoring at will .

His most likely destinations are between Chelsea and Liverpool . With Liverpool willing to offer him around 120,000 pounds per week and the club is in the transitional stage ,Sanchez may well be a huge part of the transformation of Liverpool .

Chelsea on the other hand dont play with wingers and one of Sanchez's strength is to hug the byline and cut inside sometimes .

Manchester United are looking at the signing of Gareth Bale and the deal looks imminent . So with Nani and Bale at United , a place for Sanchez looks unlikely.

Manchester City will also be bidding for the youngster . They have the likes of James Milner and Adam Johnson on the wings , but that will not stop them to bid for Sanchez as they would do everything it takes to win .

Real Madrid will be one of the big teams that will challenge Liverpool for Sanchez . The Madrid fans are drooling by just the prospect of Sanchez and Ronaldo on the wings which could destroy any opposition .

This youngster from Chile has come a long way . Indeed he has been touted as a world beater . Whichever team he goes to is definitely going to get lots of benefits from this lad called El Niño Maravilla.

Nice story, loads of detail, I like it. Check my AFC Wimbledon story out when u can mate.

Thanks

Nice story, loads of detail, I like it. Check my AFC Wimbledon story out when u can mate.

Thanks

Thanx mate ! I ll make sure i check your story out

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Nice update...:) Hope u get him...check out my story...if possible
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/from-the-grave-of-a-legend-t68468.html

Thanx man , and yes , if Liverpool get Sanchez then it ll be brilliant ! Lets see