Nah, don't think so...give him some time...maybe just the settling period...it happened for me with Hernandez...he just wouldn't score...but post january he's scoring like he's born to do that

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Yeah i did ! it still isnt working that way , he nods a few down but not a lot , maybe i have to shift to a direct game for him to play well . i mean Suarez drops deep to get the ball and then he s like isolated up front ! Do you think i ll have to play 3 strikers then ?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101...est-suit-my-players-t48057/page39.html...post ur question here mate!

Nah, don't think so...give him some time...maybe just the settling period...it happened for me with Hernandez...he just wouldn't score...but post january he's scoring like he's born to do that

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101...est-suit-my-players-t48057/page39.html...post ur question here mate!

Sure man , will have a look , thanx anyways , m looking for Vagner Love , but is he good enough ?

Sure man , will have a look , thanx anyways , m looking for Vagner Love , but is he good enough ?

He is a good player, but whether good enuf for premier league...dont kno...if u wanna go for future talent...i would suggest Lukaku and babacar(obvious) but they both will start scoring from the 2nd seasonish...

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Also try Benitez...Christian...he was immense on my last save...cheap too

I've played with the partnership of King Luis and Andy Carroll dude and i found if your fullbacks and wingers
are technically good at crossing and they can service him then he will score goals, but check your crossing success rate in games and also i used where i cross from very helpful.
Hope this helped and by the way good luck with the story man. :)

vagner love is one of the best poachers on the game put it this way im doing a net game with my mate in the prem he got vagner love and in 6 games he has 10 goals and all from poacher, he is very good one to buy =)

shame to hear your not updating, goodluck with your exams! hope to see this back up soon! :)

can you check my story out too mate? in my sig ;D

KIU!!

I've played with the partnership of King Luis and Andy Carroll dude and i found if your fullbacks and wingers
are technically good at crossing and they can service him then he will score goals, but check your crossing success rate in games and also i used where i cross from very helpful.
Hope this helped and by the way good luck with the story man. :)

Okay ! i have good wingers as well as full backs ! So i will do as i say and check my crossing success rate ! really feel sad for Carroll , want him to score more

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

vagner love is one of the best poachers on the game put it this way im doing a net game with my mate in the prem he got vagner love and in 6 games he has 10 goals and all from poacher, he is very good one to buy =)

The scouts have said he s good as well , i was very keen on signing this lad Paloschi coz i thought he was a perfect poacher , but he did not agree to a contract as he had signed for Genoa recently

But never the less lets see how much the crowd love Love :)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

shame to hear your not updating, goodluck with your exams! hope to see this back up soon! :)

can you check my story out too mate? in my sig ;D

KIU!!

Yeah , Cant help it though :( , i ll make sure i put up a big update in a weeks time