CharlieG

Reaction score
Being Very Keen On Bringing On The Youth I Looked In My Under 18's I Have a 16 year old who is valued at 2.2 Million and is dubbed the new micheal owen (H):D and im guna give him his debut today in the league cup and hope he gets a goal this made me think what other oracles people have had in there squads so tell me and how they have turned out :D

If he is a regen, i will personally bitchslap you with a snowman for making a thread about it. oO)

Connor Wickham (IPSWICH)- the new SHEARER:p

Aaron Spear (Newcastle) the new michael Owen..... seriously. This guy can turn out beastly.

Wad's a regen?

what nationality are they?
- Aaron Spear (Newcastle)
- Jack wilshire (Liverpool?)
- Connor Wickham (Ipswich)
- Lacina Traore (Arsenal? Chelsea?)

a regen is a player who does not exist in real life and is generated randomly in random clubs of random nationalites and with random abilities. you will see super fake faces.

those guys you mentioned arent regens as they exist in real life

Last edited:
A regen is short for regenerated player. Basically, every year the game intakes a new batch of regens, because if it wasn't for them, the game would run out of players eventually XD

really think to bought lacina traore ...
as many people in this community shout his name as a new wonder striker .. :p

oh.. those are called regens.. i see...

Anyone bought the wonders mentioned above?

so who was this new Owen???
if it is a regen, you will get a ho slap from me too :p

apparently not a regen..

Last edited by a moderator:
Traore is a beast.
Signed for Leeds, 9 games, 15 goals, 7 assists and cheap.
Not touted as anything yet, but that lad has a future.

What I did have was one of my favorites (I should get paid for plugging him so much....):
Adailton, touted as the next Careca although I have to admit I had no idea who that was until I googled that name....

Did have Tomas Necid called the next Dzeko a few years in as well.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Wad's a regen?

what nationality are they?
- Aaron Spear (Newcastle)
- Jack wilshire (Liverpool?)
- Connor Wickham (Ipswich)
- Lacina Traore (Arsenal? Chelsea?)

Wilshere is English from Arsenal and Traore is from Ivory Coast and plays for Cluj (no problems with work permits as far as I can tell)

signed Tomas Necid recently. he is an absolute beast and gives defenders problems all day long if played correctly so no surprise to hear that dzeko comparison :D

Necid is a good player, Roman Zozulya is also a great young talent!

Also, despite not being touted as anything yet, check out Sambou Yatabare.
he plays some second string french team but is very well developed for 19 years old. Tall AND fast, very good all-round skills, if he keeps on improving a little bit more he's gonna be one **** of a complete forward.

Spolier: PA -9