regens will have fake cartoony faces. anyone with a real face or a blacked out sillhouette is a real player

Andy Carroll - The next Les Ferdinand....seriously!

daniele conti the new del piero according to me plaermo game

charlieg u do know u are going against utd by loving that scumbag
tevez

And do you know that your going off topic and should be banned, good sir? <)

I think the finder of the next Michael Owen has dissapeared. oO)
I think the next one would have to be Welbeck or Delfouneso, for speed, off the ball, finishing, everything the old Owen had. 8-|

ill say wat ever i want after all u arnt an administrator m8

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

u arnt an administrator

Even if he's not an admin, everyone here can report a post. And he is just saying the truth 'cause you can't start going off topic... Those are the rules in case you didn't read them...

He is not on my game so prob a regen

-

Follow my Burton story
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/the-magic-of-the-champions-league-t29211.html

I need followers

How do you find out if theyre the next big player , like How did he find out he was the new Michael Owen?

Go to Personal Stats on a player and if so it will come up dubbed new Michael Owen or similar.

charlieg u do know u are going against utd by loving that scumbag
tevez

ill say wat ever i want after all u arnt an administrator m8

u arnt an administrator

no fourfourtwo isnt an admin, but im a moderator, and you wont say whatever you want sonny jim. dont go off topic, read the rules. next time will result in an infraction.

Last edited:
On FM09, Waghorn of Sunderland was once dubbed as the new Michael Owen in my game. Not sure if it's still the same.

guido davi touted as the next demetrio albertini

ive found an amazing regen in my first season aswell :O il post up the screen shot of the player after i get a screenshot of the playerXD