The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Does anyone know what he's tryna upload it to, like if it's RapidShare or Megaupload or just on FM-BASE?

I think he's given up, but I'm not sure....lolz. He said he tried every possible uploading sites.

ohh right haha
If it's not working for him he could send it to me through msn and I'd upload it?

What about filefront.com? I think it's pretty good. Upto 600MB per file, shouldn't be a problem.

I'd happily upload the file if he'd send it to me once he's online haha

If he does, upload it on filefront without the need to RAR it.

Right, hopefully he comes back online and hasn't completely given up on the forums :P

I'm back and even more determined than ever... Right people i need msn contacts, i need more uploading sites, anything to get thing database up for the guys who have helped me through, you deserve more than this!

What do ya need msn contacts for? If it won't upload onto any of the sites, it prob won't go through on MSN :(

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

You could send it to one of us that has a good internet speed (not me lol).

What do ya need msn contacts for? If it won't upload onto any of the sites, it prob won't go through on MSN :(

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

You could send it to one of us that has a good internet speed (not me lol).

i think he means emailing it

Back