The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Not really but if you wait for the database you could edit yourself in...

BrutalZ you're best off uploading the file to RapidShare and on here, cause on here it has to go through a moderation queue

Ok rapid share it is, I'll have the database up in a mo, just making final tweats and tests...

good work brutalz im going mad i didnt subit my player lol

great idea doing this

lolz thanks and unlucky on the submitting

I'll play through this one and you can too when it's uploaded but it was fun making this and i may make another so look out for me :p

sure! one sec please...

For Chaz
2hy8hoi.png

Last edited:
And mine please :P

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Lol 332 posts on here now

Rapidshare and mega upload are both being pains in the a$$... I try and upload something and it just stops halfway through and kills the upload... aw man I really want to get this up...

For Kinger74
hu0ox4.png

For Al Miller (Btw I took 10 years off so you'd fit in with the rest of the team :p (Hope you don't mind))
2dh5zlc.png

Lol w00t 16 years old with them stats lol, I hope this goes up, I've really been lookin forward to this :(

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

If not I guess I'll just carry on with my AFC Wimbledeon save :P

Chaz I think urs is on the previous page :p

Anlaby7Hull 1 sec please...

for Necas12

Sorry for the delay I have to go and do a few thing outside the house but I'll be back

Last edited:
BrutalZ, if you do get it up, can you pm me :) I'm sure I'll be online probably, cheers :)

Back