The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
...and starting with a team like that doesn't?

Is quite a ridiculous team to be fair, but I'm just going to play to see how well I do compared to others using the database I think.

I would've considered myself a first team regular due to all of the work I've done :p
I'll be first choice on mine anyway :D haha
As for me, I'm not giving preference to anyone, not even myself. (A) I'll be rotating the squad a lot.

I will play me every game to be fair. I want to be top assister :D

Hi guys, hope you all like it and btw player pics i'll be including in a later database... You guys deserve this for being so patient I'm gonna start my game now lolz.... Oh and by the way I'm making a thread for stories in this database so look out for it :D You guys are the best :p

the amount of stars on that team report is unbelievable.
IDEA
I might start a progress thread (if that's okay with brutalZ) where users can register themselves into a 'league', each team gets three for a win, one for a draw and so on. what does everyone think of that? off the top of my head kinda thing, seems okay :p

Hi guys, hope you all like it and btw player pics i'll be including in a later database... You guys deserve this for being so patient I'm gonna start my game now lolz.... Oh and by the way I'm making a thread for stories in this database so look out for it :D You guys are the best :p

No youre the best (y)

Sorry guys I was watching war of the worlds on bbc... It's good i'm going back now so back in a few :)
Lol I watched this aswell :p Thanks for uploading HLC (sorry if I spelt wrong I forgot it lol)

Unsworth refuses to sign a new contract for me.

Disloyal mother bleeper.

Better things? :p I've been Manager of the Month two months running!

Pssh, I quit!