• Total voters
hey BrutalZ can i see a screenie of me please?? thanks mate AWESOME

Name (Full): Tomos Davies
Date of Birth: 11/06/1990
Nationality(ies): Wales (Born in Preston
Height (In Centimetres): 180
Weight (In Kilograms): 77
Player Style/Description: Cultured Midfielder/Midfield Playmaker
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Technique, Passing, Free Kicks, Corners
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Composure, Creativity, Flair, Off The Ball, Positioning
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Agility, Balance, Stamina
Favoured Clubs: Leeds, A.C. Milan
Favoured People (max of 5): Paolo Maldini, Kaka, Jonathan Howson, Aaron Ramsey
Best Positions: LWB, LM, LAM, CM, CAM, RAM, Free Role (Based upon real life :p)
Picture: Upon request
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): , Places Shots, Tries Killer Balls Often, Gets Into Opposition Area, Shoots From Distance, Runs With Ball Up Left
Number: 7

Last edited:
Impressive resume, but as you can see on the first post, all positions are filled up. You can still download the DB and edit yourself in though. Anyway, BrutalZ should be updating the DB soon and he just might make an exception for you.

Don't worry guys I havent giving up, just taking it easy on the edit, seems there were a lot of um... faults and I'm straightening it out

Full Name: Magnús Jensen Ásbjörnsson
Nickname: Maggi
Nat.: Icelandic
Second Nat.: Danish
D.O.B. 13/07/95
P.O.B. Kópavogur (Iceland)
Height: 1,74 metres
Weight: 56 kg
Description: Winger
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Dribbling, Finishing, Heading, Passing, Free Kicks, Technique, First Touch.
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Concentration, Positioning, Team Work, Work Rate, Determination.
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Pace, Jumping, Agility.
Favoured Clubs: Breiðablik (Iceland Premier), Arsenal (England Premier), Barcelona (Spain Premier).
Favoured Personnel: Eiður Smári Guðjohnsen, Theo Walcott, Thierry Henry, Lionel Messi, Hermann Hreiðarsson, Eggert Gunnþór Jonsson.
Positions: DC, DL, DR, Sweeper, WBL, WBR, MR, ML, AML, AMR.
Moves: Tries Killer Balls Often, Places Shots, Shoots From Distance, Likes To Lob Keeper.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Oh I almost forgot Number: 13

I'll make exceptions for you guys that have just posted but NO MORE PLAYERS PLEASE

Okay, Brutal, this is how I edited your original DB. I think it'll be quite challenging for most.
1. Youth Academy setup - 17 points
2. Training - 18 points
3. Max Attendance - 55700, Min Attendance - 33400
4. Balance - 10 million, No future income, No Sugar Daddy.
5. All team tactical attributes are set between 8 and 19.
6. No Parent Club, No affiliated clubs from the Premiership.

Player Attributes Editing rules -
All players -10 PA.
1. Age 15-17 : 125 CA, Chosen Attributes range from 15-17 points (only 2 attributes may be given 17 points).
2. Age 18-19 : 130 CA, Chosen Attributes range from 15-17 points (only 3 attributes may be given 17 points).
3. Age 20+ : 135 CA, Chosen Attributes range from 15-17 points (only 4 attributes may be given 17 points).
4. No player should have more than 2 positions with a rating of 18+ points.

So far we have 5 players with 135 CA, 5 players with 130 CA and 13 players with 125 CA. Is this setup challenging enough? I can upload it now if anybody's interested.....

Nice eFusion, sounds like some much needed changes. Did you change the date that the club was founded from 1700 to something reasonable? lol, like 1900 or so.

Nice eFusion, sounds like some much needed changes. Did you change the date that the club was founded from 1700 to something reasonable? lol, like 1900 or so.
I was hoping you'd help me out with that. Is 1965 reasonable?

Pretty much anything after 1900 or so is reasonable mate. You could go back a bit to 1870ish or so, but no point really. Hardly matters either way.

I like the changes you've made though.

Also, Team rep. is 1 by default, max. is 10000. I've put it to 4830.
BTW, should I lower default Team morale from 20 to 18 or so?

Nah, leave morale up high to begin with. We're eager to play! It'll drop if we perform badly.

As for rep, that sounds fine. Around the same amount as the lower Premiership teams, Stoke/Hull etc I think.

Okay then. Now the only thing missing is the player pictures that BrutalZ should be currently working on. Should we wait for his player pics so I can add them, or should I upload now without?