The Newcastle United thread

Least he's just a **** running a club with about 500 fans. Whole game is run by a bunch of em.

You would think most owners just wouldn't comment on it. There is no need, unless he was going to condemn it.

what a complete disgrace from Wigan and the F.A, they get let off and now we must suffer wigan's actions.

a few mates on the Newcastle blog are hoping wigan will get relegated but IMO i hope they don't because can't wait to get them next season at home they will be expecting a full house at SJP just for this game and i for 1 will be booing every single wigan player that walks in our great stadium, 1 thing any wigan fan or any other team fans need to know about us goerdies is that we never forget.

what a complete disgrace from Wigan and the F.A, they get let off and now we must suffer wigan's actions.

a few mates on the Newcastle blog are hoping wigan will get relegated but IMO i hope they don't because can't wait to get them next season at home they will be expecting a full house at SJP just for this game and i for 1 will be booing every single wigan player that walks in our great stadium, 1 thing any wigan fan or any other team fans need to know about us goerdies is that we never forget.

Like elephants then? Would describe some of the woman up your way thats for sure lol.

I don't see why your hating Wigan so much for it though mate seriously. I don't think McManaman went out to hurt the lad intentionally and i don't think the couple of Wigan fans would have wanted the lad seriously hurt either. What this does though is further backs up my opinion that the FA is just a complete and utter joke and are running this sport into the ground.

Was a ring pull mate lol.

aye I know-just couldn't be bothered typing any more after that lol. Tell you one thing though-they're defo getting fitter and fitter after what I saw today lol. Twas a happy bunny sitting in Starbucks watching through the window lol

Bit late I know but I was there for the Anji match. When that header went in... oh man

Also how does Steven Taylor have no caps for England? He's such a beast of a CB, very solid and very committed.

what i dont get about the mcmanamananaman tackle, is that he's not getting disciplined for it because it was seen by an official??
So that official must of thought it was ufc rules or somein? He needs retraining...