The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 757
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh your right mate....I justed checked that.........Will have to find out who won Alonso now.

Colgate Rebels
Manager: Carlo Ancelloti or Gus Hiddink (not decided) Assistant: Alain Boghossian
Stadium: Parken Stadium

Abbiati
Srna - Skrtel - ??? - Chivu
Maggio - M'Vila - Sneijder - Pandev
Eto'o - Torres

Subs: Begovic (GK), Vorm (GK), Friedel (GK), Badelj, Anelka, Soldado .​

Bids sent.

Need a clear out, as only got 22m left and want to get rid of some. Will sell for money i bought or just a LITTLE more.

Torosides - 5m (looking for 6m) can play rb/lb and quite good for backup or starting team.
Poulsen - 9.9m (looking for 11m)

AND Maybe Veron - 4m ( looking for 5m), but dont really want to sell him. but if other 2 dont then maybe him if anyone wants him.

Please someone buy them off me, will do both for 16m if you want a double buy, need funds.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum won Alsono with 20m bid.......sorry for the **** up......will change OP and Results now.

Starting 11 looking good, need a few subs now |)

De Gea

Ramos Pique Badstuber Cole

Sanchez Xavi Essien Hazard

Dzeko Villa​

Subs:
Van Der Sar
Assou Ekotto
Bassong
Samba
Song

Flidimites
Manager: Jose Mourinho & Ole Gunner Solksjaer (For Sale) Assistant: Oleg Luzhni
Stadium: Luzhniki Stadium

Louris
Sagna - Carvalho - Gallas - Evra
Nasri - Seedorf - Toulalon - Muntari - Elia
Llorente
Subs:
Scenzny
Torosides (for sale)
Anyukov
Tymoshuk
Poulsen (for sale)
Veron

22m left, but hoping to sell some players. Team loooking good.

Last edited:
By the looks of thing Harry4England is not playing in the game.......Would anyone objected if I used the UNSOLD players to put in the team!!??

Volkan Demirel
Van der Wiel - Subotic - Criscito - Bochetti
Gervinho - Fabregas - Xabi Alonso - Robben
Huntelaar - Van Persie​

Manager: Del Bosque/Javier Aguirre
Assitant Manager: Ayestran/Davino
Stadium: Estadio de Dragao

Subs:
Quim
Bruno Alves
Nigel de Jong
Simon Vukcevic
Liedson

Delighted with how my team is coming along. 13million left, going to try get a sub defender and another striker for that. My midfield is immense!

Barmy Army FC
Manager: Fabio Capello Assistant: Gabriele Pin
Stadium: Allianz Arena

Kameni
Zannetti - Pepe - Chiellini - Need LB, offer me them
Muniain - Wilshere - Yaya Toure - David Silva
Lukaku - Ibrahimovic

Subs: Bendtner, Kallestrom, Rodwell, Danny.

Players marked in bold are playing out of their favoured position, if you have any RM, LM or LB's available then quote this or PM me. Also if you have any players that you bought for around £100-200k then I will offer more for them as I am running low on players.

Wanted: Bale, Clichy, Gibbs, Navas, Di Maria, Krasic, Hazard, Pato.
(I'm aware some of these may not have been sold off yet, but if you do have some of these players, PM or Quote me and i'll try and sort a deal, Thanks!)

wow i massively cocked up on that round, most people must be bankrupt now :/

wow i massively cocked up on that round, most people must be bankrupt now :/

With two rounds left after this one...I thought at least one player would be in debt....that 3 point deduction per 1million as worked a treat(H):P

in the OP, you've put Soldado as a manager when he's actually a striker! ;)

By the looks of thing Harry4England is not playing in the game.......Would anyone objected if I used the UNSOLD players to put in the team!!??
id rather not, he'll get casillas etc! jus fill his team with crappy players :)

It would be better if you put the unsold players up for auction before the 2nd season, but I won't mind if you decide to put em in Harry4England's team.(H)

swapped mathijsen and 5mil to be paid next season for pirlo with joshwiggy :)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

nope, thats a couple of weeks yet, you are just a complete ****. please, feel free to **** off and die. :)

See, now you are a liar. Because you said you wont read or reply to whatever it is I said, This makes you untrustworthy and thus a shady person. I hope you understand why people will now avoid you.

now now you guys theres no need for violence.......let the taking be done on the pitch, so to speak........

See, now you are a liar. Because you said you wont read or reply to whatever it is I said, This makes you untrustworthy and thus a shady person. I hope you understand why people will now avoid you.
kieron, you think what you like mate :) next time im near yours i'll come say hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back