The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was one **** of a run between 2nd and final update- thought it was over after first 2 updates and felt was going to end on a low but then got 19 points in last 10 games and finished 5th so happy with that. mid table on leaderboard so all good :)
do you know if drogba was injured all season? he only played twice and jong tae se played every game :O to be fair to him he was top scorer for me on 16!

Wow that was one **** of a run between 2nd and final update- thought it was over after first 2 updates and felt was going to end on a low but then got 19 points in last 10 games and finished 5th so happy with that. mid table on leaderboard so all good :)
do you know if drogba was injured all season? he only played twice and jong tae se played every game :O to be fair to him he was top scorer for me on 16!

I think it was because Drogba was declining in CA, while Jong tae was getting better

Conquered Europe :D

The Champions League seems to have taken a toll on my team's performances in the Premier League, but I cannot complain - I am delighted to win the Champions League.

Nice end to it, even if I came 4th. Thanks for this potta, was great following this!

YEAH!! Won the league and narrowly lost in the Europa League!! Cheers potta!! Been great rising from the Championship. Possibility of another season? :p

I think it was because Drogba was declining in CA, while Jong tae was getting better

probably, i forgot this was when players had been aging. and agree with the above- thanks and well done potta for making a good auction game and nice that it ended with one of us winning europe. nirmit seems too good at these auction games as hes winning mine too :p

I didn't think I would have won the overall leaderboard :D though I've been consistently in the top 3 most seasons

Awesome game potta! Saw my team rise from a struggle in the Championship to the heights of winning the Champions League. Worth the time :)

Sadly this auction game has come to an end. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this game, and I hope you enjoyed it has much as I did.
Thanks.
Potta.

My Overall Stats

TEAM OF THE AUCTION
[FONT=&quot]

MANAGER OF THE AUCTION[/FONT]
PLAYER OF THE AUCTION
THE GOLDEN SHOE OF THE AUCTION
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
View attachment 181802

(178games 123goals)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
YOUNG PLAYER OF THE AUCTION[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

TEAM OF THE AUCTION[/FONT]
pencil.png

Ended the game winning the Championship. A good end to the game for me nonetheless.

Thanks for this auction game, one of the best. Got 1 player in team of the season, happy.

I would have definatly had my Cesc Fabregas or Xabi Alonso over Jack Wilshere in team of the auction, much higher average rating every year.

and @ the 2 blokes who finished last, dont be disheartened.. just tell people the scoreboard was same format as golf so you 2 really won!

The last CM position was between Fabregas and Wilshere, as was Villa or Rooney............

Status
Not open for further replies.