--
250px-The_Football_League.png

200px-Football_League_Championship.png
200px-Football_League_One.png
200px-Football_League_Two.png

Championship Table - League One Table - League Two Table

Last edited:
Good idea :D

6 games unbeaten now for Pompey, and 17 goals scored in those 6 matches.. the **** is going on!?

Nice win for Reading today aswell Jonesy ;) Middlesbrough are doing really bad so far, even though to be fair they played a solid team in Norwich today.

Also, LOL @ Leicester.

Good idea :D

6 games unbeaten now for Pompey, and 17 goals scored in those 6 matches.. the **** is going on!?

Nice win for Reading today aswell Jonesy ;)

Pompey will go up this season if they stay out of administration (obviously depending on 'tonights' outcome). They have a great squad, Superman (Sonko) and The Lazy Ginger (Kitson) are beast. ;)

Indeed, tbh, i thought we'd lose 4-0+ let alone winning 0-4. Great stuff :)

Pompey will go up this season if they stay out of administration (obviously depending on 'tonights' outcome). They have a great squad, Superman (Sonko) and The Lazy Ginger (Kitson) are beast. ;)

Indeed, tbh, i thought we'd lose 4-0+ let alone winning 0-4. Great stuff :)
LOL Sonko!? He is ******* ****! :p

But yeah, never know, I'd be proper happy with top half to be honest mate after all the **** we've gone through, but if we keep this up anything's possible. Hopefully we'll see Reading up there battling for play offs aswell.

The FM-BASE peformance of the week award : READING FC for their fantastic 4-0 win over promotion favourites Burnley

Ya forgot Brighton 2 - 0 Yeovil from today ^_^

Brighton are doing very well at the moment. hopefully they will keep it up!

My mate's a Brighton fan, he's still going on about that ****** 4-0 win away at Charlton!

Sigh, why did I put Burnley to win in my weekly teams :(

LOL Sonko!? He is ******* ****! :p

But yeah, never know, I'd be proper happy with top half to be honest mate after all the **** we've gone through, but if we keep this up anything's possible. Hopefully we'll see Reading up there battling for play offs aswell.

Sonko's a god. Simple ;)

Hopefully we can get in there, don't see us being consistent though.

The FM-BASE peformance of the week award : READING FC for their fantastic 4-0 win over promotion favourites Burnley

All without Jimmy Kebe eh ;)

Cheers for spotting it out mate. :)

I really hope Brighton go up this season. I saw them play against Southampton last win away and they won 0-2 if i remember correctly.

Sheffield Wednesday did shocking today against Bournmouth, they could of won, And we have got Charlton next week :(

Full Time Score
Doncaster Rovers 2 Sheffeild United 0

Bad loss for Sheffield United really.

Doncaster play some cracking football though.

Bad loss for Sheffield United really.

Doncaster play some cracking football though.

We've got them next (Doncaster). Hoping for a win after todays performance but it'll be a tough one.

Bristol City fan checking in.

Should have really finished off the league leaders when we played them last night and I'm hopeful that our recovery will ensure we'll be out of the relegation zone by christmas.

I am dreading the Cardiff match. they are going to rip us apart. I was at the Leicester game and it was the worst game of football I have ever seen (from a leeds perspective, Leicester were also very very good).MOT... I guess

We've got Forest at home next, big game.

You're strong at home with your support, it certainly won't be an easy one for Forest. They got a good result today against Ipswich i think? I think you can win..

Bristol City fan checking in.

Should have really finished off the league leaders when we played them last night and I'm hopeful that our recovery will ensure we'll be out of the relegation zone by christmas.

Went to the Bristol Reading game on Tuesday.. Jesus your ground is hard to get to..

You're starting to find form now and i can see you coming out of the relegation zone very quickly if you carry on like you are now..