The Official Championship Thread

indeed, glad to have helped you :)

what season you in?

I've only just started a new game so first season

kk,

yh i would recommend you sell matt jarvis on my season i see hull and qpr battling it out for him for about 1m quite alot of money.

since hes worth like 300k

Yeah I've just sold Jarvis to Hull. Trying to get John Fleck in to replace him but he doesn't want to sign yet.

Might get Alex in as I've managed to get him before in first season with Wolves.

Striker wise, I've offloaded Keogh and am going to try and bring Keirrison or Alex Teixera in if I can get them to sign

Yeah I've just sold Jarvis to Hull. Trying to get John Fleck in to replace him but he doesn't want to sign yet.

Might get Alex in as I've managed to get him before in first season with Wolves.

Striker wise, I've offloaded Keogh and am going to try and bring Keirrison or Alex Teixera in if I can get them to sign

nice, how much you ssell him for?

Got 1.1million for him in the end from Crystal Palace

Goossens is looking like he's going to be quality! Had an everage first game, but has just scored a hatrick of free kicks in his second game! (pre season friendly v Gillingham)

Can't afford Texeira yet and Keirrison won't sign :(

Got 1.1million for him in the end from Crystal Palace

Goossens is looking like he's going to be quality! Had an everage first game, but has just scored a hatrick of free kicks in his second game! (pre season friendly v Gillingham)

Can't afford Texeira yet and Keirrison won't sign :(

1.1m for jarvis jeez good deal there :)

after a season on loan you should try a get goossens on a permo deal.

Im Reading and bought Laurito, Billy Jones and Appiah.

Eyong Enoh

May not want to come but is a great player at the begging you can buy him for 300k from Ajax. 1 promblem he does go to the olympics. If you have 2 mil you could go for Owen Garven form Ipswich.

There all keepers for good prem sides.

How to get into the premiership:-

get a solid GK! look for some reliable 30 odd year old gk. good reflexes, anticipation etc

Mark beevers from preston, he is solid - future premiership player

Joe Mattock from leicester, He is a bright young left back - pretty much 1st team for any championship team i should imagine and he is only 18. he becomes really good.

Ebanks-blake, this guy is so fast just stick ya tactics to run onto ball and he will score a shed load of goals for you. (might cost about 3-4 mil and might not want to leave)

Morgan Schneiderlin - good all round CM at southampton

this is a top cheap list of quality players...
jorge ribeiro WB/L - 100k ish
Adriano ST - 120k
Rodellega ST - 800k (non-negotiable) bad stats but top goalscorrer in the championship
Kirm AM - 350k
sosnosvkiy DC - 325k prem quality
Plasmati ST - dirt cheap

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

rodrigo tiui ST... aswel lol

Ishmel Demontagnac (LM/AML/FC)

He is worth 9-11 thousand for Walsall

If your one of the richer clubs you can get Santon for 3 million.

Good option to buy cheap player is Jiri Jarosik from Krylia. He's very solid AM, played for me well when I was in Championship. In EPL he's only sub, but its good player for Championship clubs. Here's he's stats from 2nd season in my Reading:

kdx4ia.png

Hi, I'm new to FM and have only just started playing with Charlton. I did quite well in the pre-season friendlies but I'm not going great in the Championship. I've downloaded quite a few tactics but they either don't work or they do- but only for the first game in which i use them. Currently, I'm playing Sheffield United away, but every time I try and use a different download tactic, I always concede at least one goal in the first half and end up losing the match like 3-0. Please can you give me advice on which tactics I should use. Thanks

Anyone know a good keeper?
Federeci who plays for reading is a good keeper

Parejo (used to be on loan at QPR) looks good for only 1K
Smertin is a good CM...passing and tackling are 15/16
Also look to sign youngsters on loan...such as rafael/fabio...and i also got tosic for a 500K loan fee...but apparently its very rare to get such a great deal
Kikin F is a great striker if uv got 2m and can afford 20K per week wages

Federeci who plays for reading is a good keeper

Parejo (used to be on loan at QPR) looks good for only 1K
Smertin is a good CM...passing and tackling are 15/16
Also look to sign youngsters on loan...such as rafael/fabio...and i also got tosic for a 500K loan fee...but apparently its very rare to get such a great deal
Kikin F is a great striker if uv got 2m and can afford 20K per week wages

Kikin most teams will not be able to afford his wages, Tosic is VERY rare, Parejo isnt that good but is good for 1k, smertin is a great cas he is free

Also portsmouths 3rd keeper begiove(Sp) is decent can get in for 300k