The Official Championship Thread

Hamed Diomande' - ASEC - DC - 60k 20yrs old Ivory Coast!
Israel Khan - USMP - AMC - Free 19yrs old
Markel - CM - Real Sociedad - 130k 22yrs old
Josepmir Ballon - USMP - 275k CM - 20yrs old
Jan Schlosser - Ismaning - Free GK - 25yrs old
Steve Marlet - Free - ST
Max Gradel - Leicster - 200k - AMR - 20yrs old

am barnsley just starting 3rd season hoping to get promoted but bolton have just offered 5 mil for robert lewandowski who is my best play by far and board accepted it need a replacement but someone who will come to me hhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllppppppppp

C'mon the Addicks

Hi, I'm new to FM and have only just started playing with Charlton. I did quite well in the pre-season friendlies but I'm not going great in the Championship. I've downloaded quite a few tactics but they either don't work or they do- but only for the first game in which i use them. Currently, I'm playing Sheffield United away, but every time I try and use a different download tactic, I always concede at least one goal in the first half and end up losing the match like 3-0. Please can you give me advice on which tactics I should use. Thanks
Me too.

I found 451 worked well. With Zeng zhi as am. But thats becuase I couldn't get a decent striker.

Basey, and Yassin Moutakill Nicky Baily turn out good.

Andy Gray, and the rest of the squad strikers I find absolute cr4p. Couldn't hit a barn door.

If changing tactics remember it takes a while to get good.

Going to try again, and sell fortune, LLyod Sam and a few others replace with appiah,smertin, chris james, Zucculini and a decent striker on loan maybe.

Volas is a Quality player 90k 1st season
Turns out to be brilliant .

Ali Fuseini... think thats how you spell it... good little attacking mid for Millwall. Infact so good that Fabio Capello was scouting him in one of my matches for the england squad??? thought it might have been a crash, was rather shocked since A. I was still in the 1st Division and B. He was only valued at 75k, lol. He decided to play for Ghana though, lol. Did have an average at the end of the season of 7.01 or something

If you can afford his wages you can get Balde from celtic for under 100k

Last edited: