The Official FM-Base Easter Fifa Tournament (Xbox 360)

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hi.

Here we have a 16 team tournament, with a group stage of 4 teams per group, with 4 groups, and the top 2 teams from each group progress, etc. The teams will be 4 stars, and will be decided by me using a random number generator. Once teams have been selected, you will be able to trade teams with other users, as long as you both agree to the swap. If you fail to play your group games, you will be labelled a **** and I will hate you forever, but results wise, I will likely give the person that 'tried' to get the games played a high five, and a pair of 2-0 wins, although, I would rather not have to do this, as it's pretty unfair giving people easy cheap free wins. So yeah.

The group stages will be one legged, while the games after the groups will be played over two legs.

Rules.
1. No custom changes to your team.
2. No.. Virtual pros.
3. 6 min halves.
4. No swearing down the mic at each other, that will result in a 2 game ban and you will likely be dropped by your sponsors.

So yeah, anyway, lets get 16 players nice and quick, invite your pals, tell your class mates, finger your cat, you know the drill. Once we have 16 players, we can get this up and running.

So yeah, Post your gamer tag and if your ginger. I might have to put all the gingers in one group, so we don't get any contamination.

And carrying on the 'So yeah's, gogogogogogogogogo!
Group 1
Jack Fulham - Waste Gashing - Stoke
Joneesy - Joneeesy - West Ham
Fwank - Frankieeeee - Espanyol
dmlambert - Dumchris14 - Atletic Club Bilbao

Group 2
Joe - Pitta Pitta - Getafe
tiraths - T 007 S - Santos
Luke - Tonka121 - Spartak Moscow
Jake - GypsyNinja69 - Napoli

Group 3
CtPauley - xXIIMajorCtIIXx - Newcastle
Dunc - Spandex Police - Udinese
*JK* - jk37195 - Sampdoria
Giggles - PAFC Connor - Besiktas

Group 4
Ronan - ronaseal - CSKA Moscow
W4FC B3N - W4FC B3N - Wolfsburg
Nathan - NaThAnB96 - Fenerbahce
Neall - NeallJ - Hamburg SV

Last edited:
*JK* - jk37195 - Not Ginger

Can I get in on this, gamertag: Dumchris14 and Im not ginger.

Joe-Not Ginger-PittaPitta

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen a ginger Indian, and I have seen you, and you are far, far from ginger! LIAR!

Have fun getting a ******* half star team! muhaha!

I have never seen a ginger Indian, and I have seen you, and you are far, far from ginger! LIAR!

Have fun getting a ******* half star team! muhaha!

I'll pwn with Barnet (K) And I've dyed my hair ginger, does that count?

Ill mainly be able to play my games late in the evening, is that ok?

Ill mainly be able to play my games late in the evening, is that ok?

That should be fine, as long as you don't get ronan, who has to go to bed at around 5pm.

Right, I need to head out for the night, I will be back on in the morning, hopefully someone will have decided they want to join by then.

Once we have one more person, I will make the groups, select the teams and we can get this **** underway. :)

Suppose i'll throw myself into another tourn for a raping....

GypsyNinja69