The Official FM-Base Easter Fifa Tournament (Xbox 360)

As joe is on irc, but refusing to play me, and he tried to mug me off by playing as my team and performing worse than i did, i'd say thats a win by default for me.

As joe is on irc, but refusing to play me, and he tried to mug me off by playing as my team and performing worse than i did, i'd say thats a win by default for me.

I say we just permaban the **** ;)

Me 3 - 0 Frank

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

None of my group are online, anyone want a friendly with their team?

Up for playing now?

I accepted your friend request on XBL.

Giggles 4 - 3 CT

Yeah, the boy who scrapped past JK and lost 4-0 to Dunc smashes CT- End to End match, somehow my defence held firm for the final 15 minutes of CT attacking.​

Good Game :)

Also, I believe that puts me on 6 Points from 3, Dunc 6 from 3, CT 3 from 2 and JK 0 from 2- So the group all depends on the CT v JK game...​

Such a underserved win from Ct, I outplayed him for once and he still one, him and his ******* cutbacks ffs :mad:

Me 0-4 Ct

Lovenkrands (2), Ben Afra and Jonas G I think

Me 2 Jack Fulham 3

I was 2 nil up very quick and then he got back into the game, well played!!

gg, my first and last goal were jammy as **** though, your 2nd was brilliant.

I will get some tables drawn up tomorrow, so we know where we stand with current league standings and stuff.

So, try and get some games played tonight :)

im available to play now if anyone in my group is free for a game :)

I just need to play Ronan, I've not been on all weekend, lovely weather and such!

I need to play Joneesy & Fwank, when your online please messege me, I have added you both onto XBL.

I havent been around much over Easter but i did try and get Joe to play many times on the same day i played my other games, he refused without giving reason. I'll be available tommorow between 4-530pm and from 10pm onwards.