The Official Martin Atkinson Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have been **** all season, but you havent started a Hodgson Depreciation thread?

Because Scott would come in with his off-topic bull saying Roy's the best manager ever for a mid-table team.

refs are only human, if u are truly feeling hard done by go appeal to Sepp Blatter to get a video review system instead of insulting these guys, that why the strike in Scotland happened in the first place cos Refs were angry with all these insuls thrown at them

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

dont u think ur performance played a part at all in your loss, or u think Liverpool performed like champions out there tonite :p

Yes but they still get payed a ridiculous amount. They should do an above average job.

Liverpool were better than usual, I thought we were very good.

i blame maxi and torres for not taking there chances

not sure it warrants it's own thread tbh.

ref's make mistakes all the time - hence the need for technology.
and i'm a liverpool fan!

Yes but they still get payed a ridiculous amount. They should do an above average job.

Liverpool were better than usual, I thought we were very good.

u should set up a Torres Deappreciation thread tbh cos if he took his chance u would have won the game

No because it wouldn't have mattered. We lost because of him.

Exactly... you lost get over it!

Its nothing to do with blaming referees your just finding something else to blame for your poor excuse for a "top" team

grow up and take defeat on the chin like the rest of us...

we got robbed yesterday at fulham, with the ball not going out, a corner awarded then clint dempsey jumping all over fahey to get to the ball to score...

you should be used to it now... thats football!

I have no idea what this is about but -

How can you criticise refs! I mean seriously, it's 1 against 50000 out there, you can't expect every decision to be 100% correct. I mean really, I know there's no technology atm, but still, I doubt anyone else would've done anything different

I have no idea what this is about but -

How can you criticise refs! I mean seriously, it's 1 against 50000 out there, you can't expect every decision to be 100% correct. I mean really, I know there's no technology atm, but still, I doubt anyone else would've done anything different

5 yellows to Liverpool players, none to Spurs.
Free-kick leading up to Spurs penalty was never a foul.
Almost every 50/50 their way. God knows what else I'm forgetting.

ah well, everyone has bad days, don't they?

All this stuff about him being bribed and stuff are nonsense BUT

All key decisions did go spurs way and it changed the momentum of the match

Spurs 2 goals were nothing to do with the ref just two good goals

I think liverpool deserved it IMO they missed 4 1on1's so c'mon different day and we woulda won easily

mate we did not get to a Champions League final and did not beat Barca cos of a stupid ref, this is just a league game get over it

And also, name one team that has not been hindered by referee's decisions?

Happens to the best teams, I call recall countless occasions of other big name teams that have been hard done by by refs.

I agree with you all but simply

If this was your team you'd be just as annoyed and saying the same stuff..

Every week a referee has a supposedly poor performance.

It happens to everyone eventually. See Clattenburg and Webb in regard to various misgivings with Tottenham.

What did he do wrong? :S

Sounds like sour grapes.

kuyt should have had a penalty, and the ref had a poor game, but they all do. I think that had decisions gone the other way, we could have won. But torres and maxi both had great chances. Although it was defo a foul on kuyt

Sigh. Have your little Liverpool cry fest in the match thread.

Ref's have good day, and ref's have bad days. It happens to everyone, every team will get a game or two against them each season when the ref is balls.

Such is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.