The Official 'Member of the Month' February Voting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i could vote twice id vote cmh, hes a great mod but because of the time difference we dont see enough of him

My vote goes to Gregor for closing the Chuck Norris thread. :)

/waves

Try to keep the whos the better 'debates' to a minimum guys, its why I woudlnt have allowed this type of thing in the first place even though the original poster said he pm'd mods, which this being my section am still waiting to recieve.

lol greg, you are just jealous because im pwning everyone for some reason (ps guys who voted for me, your money is in the post...)

Last edited:
lol greg, you are just jealous because im pwning everyone for some reason (ps guys who voted for me, your monies in the post...)

busted :(

I'd ttly vote for you if I cba

The votes have been counted, this months winner is Jake.​

More information is at the bottom of the original thread post.

8-|​

Its still technically Feb u shudda closed the voting at 23.59pm
But congrats Jake

Its still technically Feb u shudda closed the voting at 23.59pm

Well, there wasn't a single post for a day or two when I was away, most people had voted. Next time I will. Jake wouldn't have been caught and 2nd Place was still a vote or two away from anyone else. I'll probably do an in-thread pole instead of a live one as suggested before.

I see Jake deleted the 12 posts voting for me... ;)

Nah well done Jake, good job :)

sweet. i totally deserved this as im so awesome :P (A)

seriously though guys, thanks very much for voting, im just doing what sean asked me to do, i havent really given that much back to the community like some of you guys with your kit requests and custom DB's and whatnot.

remember to vote next month!

Don't think you should do prizes as suggested in the OP to be honest. Some votes are random at times, or because they can't think of anyone else.

FIX

I was well on course to winning the first one until Kris shut it down :'( **** YOU KRIS!!!! :P

worthy winner, id have voted stuart watson or max probably, jake already had enough votes lol

Let's just say Jake got a little lucky this time...

Nah, he deserved it.

He won't be winning next month, that's for sure.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back