The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

ive got steam and it has not updated iv downloaded the link on first page but nothing happens how do i up date

Right click on the steam icon at the bottom right hand of the screen which comes up when you launch FM09 when you use the autoinstalled shortcut. Choose the 'games' option. Select Fm09 and then click on the 'properties' panel. Select the 'updates' tab menu. Select the option so that it says "Always update this game". Then confirm everything and turn off FM09. The next time you load it, the game will autoupdate.

just did what you told me loaded up steam went in to propties on fm then it already said keep this game uptodate but then went off then bk on nothing happend

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

also clicked on view update news but nothing on there to:S plz help

one thing i have noticed since the update is each new season i start a sold player remains on the first team roster.
He will have an ine next to him as he has been sold.But you cannot move him to reserves or u19s and later on your *** manager informs you that this person is growing uphappy at the lack of first time football.

Very strange indeed.

kk i'm really stuck and feel a bit retarded doing this lol. can somebody talk me through this and tell me wat do to to download the patch???

From the first post, use the rapideshare link as its easier.

Save it to your desktop

Click on it once fully downloaded

Click the button, and it instals itself to the correct place

once instaled you can delete the .exe you saved to your desktop

Gz, but theres an edit feature on your posts :p

Now i got a problem.

i clicked the "FM2009_v9.3.0_Patch Installer" and it comes up with a message saying, "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\Kids\Desktop\FM2009_v9.3.0_Patch Installer.exe." Make sure you typed the name in correctly and try again.

wat do i do???

anyone else had a lot of injuries on this new patch? im sporting lisbon and i have, vukcevic, veloso and moutiniho all out for 2 months, 2 of my defenders out for 6 weeks, rocehmbach out for 4 months, and now 2 new injuries in my last match... and im only 4 games into my season... i also have been reiceiving alot of penalties, 5 in the last 3 games....

Hiya im newish to Football Manager. Could someone please explain just what a patch is, and is it worth downloading?

Thanks

Fixes the errors which are in the changelist on the first post

updates transfers

updates some players abilities

Its essential

Cool, Which one would you recomend to download or do you need to have both? Sorry all this is pretty new to me.

The one linked to in the first post

Probably best to download the one of Rapidshare, and obviouslty download either MAC or PC depdning on wut you have

I have downloaded it off Bittorrent and it worked. But what do I do now?
Someone help?!?

Last edited:
emm...play FM?

Lol I never explained properly I downloaded with Bittorent and it seemed everything worked. I went on FM went to start a new game and the 9.3 patch didn't show up. What do I do with it once it's downloaded.

why does utorret run faster during the day!!!
it will take forever to dowload the patch now

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

isnt their a link were you can download the patch without utorrent or bittorrent