The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

have noticed with the new patch that when you go to start your next match, it reverts to tv view every time. i prefer 'overview' mode and have to change it back at the start of each game, whereas the previous version it remembered your settings from the previous match and continued with them.
Could this be the patch, or is there a setting in the game to sort this?

have noticed with the new patch that when you go to start your next match, it reverts to tv view every time. i prefer 'overview' mode and have to change it back at the start of each game, whereas the previous version it remembered your settings from the previous match and continued with them.
Could this be the patch, or is there a setting in the game to sort this?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/a-minor-problem-t11919.html

here it is..

Stupid question probably

But am I correct in assuming that the 9.3 changes in terms of players attributes alter in existing games and not just new games?

For example, in my game post-patch am I suddenly going to see Wagner Love scoring goals galore or do I have to start a new game for the 9.3 player attributes to ?

My game has been a lot smoother with 9.3, was very slow for some reason with 9.2 installed

I cant download this patch?

what could be wrong? previous patches downloaded fine.

Stupid question probably

But am I correct in assuming that the 9.3 changes in terms of players attributes alter in existing games and not just new games?

For example, in my game post-patch am I suddenly going to see Wagner Love scoring goals galore or do I have to start a new game for the 9.3 player attributes to ?

To see the changes to player attributes you'd have to start a new game using the 9.3 database.

Stupid question probably

Obviously, if you were in 2030 and applie the patch Keane would hardly suddenly appear at Liverpool in your save. Likewise attrributes, imagine Vagner Love being 36 and uselss and then the update changes his attributes in your save to what they are if you start again.

I cant download this patch?

what could be wrong? previous patches downloaded fine.

More info plix, where are you downloading, what are you downloading, error messages etc

Does it do it automatically, because when i went on FM today everything was different.

It doesnt matter, just save it to anywhere then open it, it instals itself to the correct place :)

ffs my star defender just broke his leg ouch...

kolo toure ffs!

ffs my star defender just broke his leg ouch...

kolo toure ffs!

Yeah, injury levels are a little higher. Click on the injury table for the league though, the average per team tends to be 3.5 - 4. That's accurate. Just hurts a lot if you've got 9 and a lot of other teams have none XD

yh, its just the time when he got injured tho. very annoying.

he got injured on the day that january tranfer closed so i couldnt get any replacements.

yh, its just the time when he got injured tho. very annoying.

he got injured on the day that january tranfer closed so i couldnt get any replacements.

I'm just hoping that when my career game starts I don't lose my best striker for 6 months and my best central midfielder and central defender for 3 months each. That's how my test game began the season. Was an interesting one because little squads have even less backup :mad:

I'm just hoping that when my career game starts I don't lose my best striker for 6 months and my best central midfielder and central defender for 3 months each. That's how my test game began the season. Was an interesting one because little squads have even less backup :mad:

i guess that true having a small squad, but its just an habbit i only tend to buy when i need to..

if i got djourou and alex song as backup for gallas and toure then ill just stick with them even though i know they are not capable of covering for toure and gallas but thats the chance i take really.

no point signing another defender for like 10m when hes going to be backup anyway.