The Official Rangers Match Thread

Reaction score
62.png

I've decided rather than starting a thread for every match, there should be a thread for all the threads.

THE RULES

1. A match summary will be posted before every match, by whoever gets it first
2. No inappropriate name calling, sectarianism, racism or homophobia
3. Celtic fans feel free to post. Keep it friendly though.

Last edited:
Okay lads predictions???

I'm hoping for a 1-1 draw, with a goal for jelavic.

What's the thoughts and team news???

So lads what do you think?

Poor performance but an excellent result at pittodrie!!

Anyone interested in doing the European game in midweek as I won't be allowed???

Calm it,

we all know there *****, but no need to say it on my thread.... KO

So what's everyone thinking bout the European game, im gunna say 2-1 to us. I actually saw this team play last year in Turkey and they were good, but Rangers defence is legendary in Europe.

I can see MIller getting a couple, no stopping him at the mo. But McGreggor will let a couple in he's not been good this season!!!

you's must be ***** to if u drew with us (man u) mongo boy ....
easy on...

Rangers defending was really all over the place. They should NOT have been 2-0 down in the first place, let alone down 1-0 in 10 minutes. If it wasn't for Miller, you would be looking at another loss for Rangers at Pittodrie.

Also, bravo21, I'm an Old Firm supporter so what exactly is your post meant to mean? If you've got nothing to say considering the topic then don't post.

cause celtic are awesome arent they taida hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
we will wait and until the 24th and beast uses

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Rangers 3-1 Buraspor Miller 2 Weir 1

Haha! Andrew, what's the point mate. Taida is pointing out a blatant fact.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Rangers 3-1 Buraspor Miller 2 Weir 1

Try not to alienate all other supporters mate!!!!

And why Weir, Just a hunch? That would make a nice wee coupon mate, quite good odds probably?

1. Beast? Uses? I think you mean "Beat Youse".
2. I don't think I said they were the best? If you look at my post I didn't even mention Celtic, I mentioned the match.
3. Laughing at something in that way [hahahahahahahahaha...] can signal insecurity.

Anyway, let's keep it on topic ;)

As for the European match, maybe 1-0 to Rangers. All depends on the formation.

you's must be ***** to if u drew with us (man u) mongo boy ....

You may have drawn with us but at least were going to go through you be lucky to get into Europa League, And don't know what mongo boy means but if it makes you feel better that you support a muck team well then you can call me Mr.Mongo Boy

You may have drawn with us but at least were going to go through you be lucky to get into Europa League, And don't know what mongo boy means but if it makes you feel better that you support a muck team well then you can call me Mr.Mongo Boy

Can we all please get a bit more civilized?
It is a Rangers thread after all, please stay on topic!

Anyone got anything to say about Rangers?