weir.png
papac.png
kirknew1.png

Weiss2.png
davis.png
edu.jpg
naismith.png

millernew.png

Don't know if Broadfoot is fit or not, and I'd imagine Walter Smith will stick with his successful 5-4-1 formation.
predcitions rangers 2 valencia 1 (H)

Last edited:
I think it's possibly for us to get a result .
I would be great to win 2-1
but i think it will finish 1-1

I think it's possibly for us to get a result .
I would be great to win 2-1
but i think it will finish 1-1
if we get a draw ill be pleased you going to game?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

btw is this ok for a match thread

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

If we can get the first goal it could be one of the best nights Ibrox has seen for many a year

I don't see Rangers getting a win from Valencia if I'm honest. 1-0 Valencia - Mata.

Mate can you move this to my thread please?

I can't do one for it, and this is the theme of the thread.

ok can a mod move this then ?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

angers manager Walter Smith is hoping to have Kirk Broadfoot at his disposal for the Champions League Group C clash with Valencia at Ibrox on Wednesday.The defender was missing at the weekend with a foot injury, but midfielder Lee McCulloch will not recover from injury in time to face the Spanish side.
Valencia will be without winger Joaquin, who has an ankle injury.
Star midfielder Juan Mata may return to the starting line-up, having been on the bench at the weekend.
McCulloch aggravated a groin injury playing for Scotland in this month's 3-2 defeat by Spain after declaring himself fit to play.

Smith hopeful on Broadfoot fitness

Broadfoot also missed Saturday's 4-1 home Scottish Premier League win over Motherwell, but scans have revealed an improvement.
He has been integral to the more defensive-minded formation that Smith has used in Europe, although the Ibrox boss insists he has other options.
"We have good news from the scan," he said. "He still has a little bit of bone bruising but nothing that should prevent him from training and playing.
"So we will see how he is today after our training session.
"But certainly, if he is not available for Wednesday's game, he should be available for Sunday."
That's when Smith's side visit title rivals Celtic in the first Old Firm derby of the season - with both sides aiming to protect 100% league records.
"If he is not fit, it might cause us to have a rethink in terms of what we are going to do," said Smith of a game for which he says he is unlikely to stray from his usual European formation.
"But we are more hopeful of getting him now than we were the other day.
"Andy Webster is one option, but we have Richard Foster as well and I could bring him in."
_49568942_105684465.jpg
Playmaker Mata is likely to return for Valencia at Ibrox

Central defender Webster has not played this season through injury but has returned to fitness, while the versatile Foster is on loan from Aberdeen, where he played both at full-back and on the wing.
Rangers sit equal top in Group C along with Manchester United, with Valencia a point behind and looking to recover from their home defeat to the English side.
The visitors lost top spot in La Liga with a 2-1 weekend loss at Barcelona.
Striker Aritz Aduriz and experienced winger Vicente were on the bench at the Nou Camp but coach Unai Emery may be reluctant to alter his front pairing of Pablo Hernandez and Roberto Soldado.
Defensive midfielder David Albelda is the only survivor from the Valencia team that last visited Ibrox, the Spaniards enjoying a 2-1 Champions League group win October 1999.

4-1 Valencia IMO Valencia will hammer Rangers

I hope Rangers get something out of the game. I love Rangers, and hate Celtic.

(No offence to any Celtic fans, this wasn't aimed at you, just your club :wub:)

I hope Rangers get something out of the game. I love Rangers, and hate Celtic.

(No offence to any Celtic fans, this wasn't aimed at you, just your club :wub:)

lol i hope valencia arent dirty so we have our full team apart form jelaivc reday to play aginast them on sunday ;)

I expect Valencia to beat Rangers. Easily, even.
They're doing great this season.