***The Official Rangers v Valencia CF Thread***

i heard there were unlucky against barca :p
Yes, you could consider them ot have been unlucky. Barça didn't dominate the match as usual, and Valencia caused trouble to them.

As I said, they're doing a great start of the season.

Probaly be a 0-0 with rangers playing

7-2-1 or something along them lines.

Yeah, remember Valencia lost Villa and Silva in the summer XD

2-0 Valencia i hope.

Also kick the **** out of Davis and Miller for Suday. :)

I shall be in attendance. :)

I don't think he'll go 5-4-1, as that will be what Valencia are expecting, imo he'll go 4-5-1, and give mr Vladimir of Weiss a game :D Valencia are a top outfit though, so a draw will do me, but I'm gonna plump for a 1-0 victory with Whittaker the goalscorer (H)

PS: Love how the Man United fans are still bitter :D

how did we not put at least 4 past them absolute gutted with a draw and i dnt say that very often in europe well done lads

how did we not put at least 4 past them absolute gutted with a draw and i dnt say that very often in europe well done lads

I was at it, I'm so disappointed :'( Me and my da were dreading it going into the stadium, and if you offered us a draw going in when would've took it.But we should#ve absolutely hammered them :S

I was at it, I'm so disappointed :'( Me and my da were dreading it going into the stadium, and if you offered us a draw going in when would've took it.But we should#ve absolutely hammered them :S
im raging with milelr and foster :mad:

After watching the highlights, Rangers must be kicking themselves -- 2 missed open goals and an own goal. Good performance and result against a strong Valencia team. With all the changes in the summer, Smith is doing a brilliant job so far this season.

I still could'nt watch any highlights, but it seems Rangers did a good match against Valencia.

Congratulations, the spanish side are in really good shape by now.