The Old Firm 15/2/09

frazzerr

Reaction score
Celtic vs Rangers (H)

Who's going to win ??

Leave our opinions, and a score.

I think obviously Celtic will win being a Celtic fan myself but i think it will be a close game.

2-1 to Celtic :D

I think Celtic will edge it 2-1

no chance m8 even if i am a bit biased

rangers to prove a point and after the ac game they will be in a good mood

biyd to score if he gets played

2-1 to Celtic. Nakamura free-kick...........ok I admit it I play to much FM lol

Impossible to predict an Old Firm game.

Celtic are slightly on the downturn and rangers are sliughlty on the ascendency...so Celtic win :)

Ha,Boyd to score in a game against a top 4-5 side, infact Boyd to just score away from home

i think 1-0 celtic close game big jan ;)

hoping for a Rangers win, and for fat **** Artur to make yet another blunder. However like Greg said old firm games cant be predicted and someone might end up eatingmy dog if i say any more

Pht Hearts and Rangers always sticking together.

pfft what about when you liked hibs?

Yeh but Hibs were/areish a genuinly entertaining team with loads of young Scottish players whereas Rangers are dull, play 4 cms, have no pace, are all over 28 and up until Fleck didnt play anyone under 28.

2-1 Rangers
Boyd to score if on !
Dont forget the score the last time we played them at celtic park LOLXD

i think he will because he is quality and showed hes not afraid to put in a tackle at the AC milan game :D he took the guy out

i think he will because he is quality and showed hes not afraid to put in a tackle at the AC milan game :D he took the guy out

Remember the score last time we played :p

fleck will not play i reckon

2-1 Rangers
Boyd to score if on !
Dont forget the score the last time we played them at celtic park LOLXD

Have you forgotten who youre manager is :p Im surprised Flecks in at all, has been the only youngsters hes given a chance to and argueably it wasnt him it was McCoist as it was him that gae him his debut