The Old Firm 15/2/09

If smith decides to play 451 again then I agree 0-0 written all over it!

rumours going round that Boruc got caught smoking coke and has been match fixing and will be dropped for sundays game

lulz 99% not true but still maybe there is a god and it is true

Remember the score last time we played :p

Have you forgotten who youre manager is :p Im surprised Flecks in at all, has been the only youngsters hes given a chance to and argueably it wasnt him it was McCoist as it was him that gae him his debut
i have to say although i dont want to admit it . . if we go 4-5-1 then we will lose

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

i was told boruc had been taking cocaine but we will have to see tomorrows news :)

i got tld tht aswell bout boruc but we will see in paper

n i think gers will not sure wot score but

O if its in the paper it must be true

That was like watching charlton v southampton, no creativity and just 2 poor teams

Both the Old Firm are terrible atm

if im being honest i think rangers are playing more like a team than celtic are currently.
Maybe strachan needs to be replaced as the aidan business has had an affect on the clubs form.Ever since the spat was made public celtic have not played well.
Rangers look like scoring from many parts of the park and only mcdonald seems to be trying for the hoops.Maybe rangers winning the title will kick celtic up the backside but from what ive been watching on setanta rangers look a better bet.

I think it might be time for a change of manager at Celtic. I live in America now but until recently I lived in my home country of Scotland and had a season ticket at Celtic Park. I've never been a huge fan of Gordon Strachan but he got the job done at the end of the day. This season especially is much different from past season's though, he (and the team) just don't seem to have it together. They are just very .... well just not playing that well right now. When you look at the calibre of players Celtic have and the stage they're used to playing on, they really should be doing much better. I know we've had alot of injuries and a loss of form but they've been frustratingly bad at times, but Strachan's tactics stiffle the team and don't suit the players either.The League is far from over and i'm still very hopeful that we'll win it and the Cups too but with recent rumors that the wee man may return to the English Premiership I think it'd be best if he did so, for him and his career to move onto another level and for Celtic to get back to playing the Celtic way.

Last edited:
Yeh its definitly time for him to go.

He seems to fall out with players more and more these days. He hasnt signed a LB despite the fact we've needed one since 1932. We play really boring oor quality football. Hes too loyal to certain players and isnt willing to give those who he doesnt get n with a game etc etc. GS has done a decent job but I think its time for him to go now.