The old FMBASE?

What was better........( preferably have to be member of both too vote)

• Total voters
I remember when Max was Kinger74! :)

I was the first to tell him that we would miss his name, but it turned out we didn't. ;)

I wish I had registered earlier on. As it stands, I get lumped in with the filth that inhabits this forum as I registered in 2008 rather than 2005.

same some of the people just post pointless threads and posts (sometimes including me) and without those kind of posts though it would be better, however having too wait hours for a reply to your thread would kinda be bad

I remember when Max was Kinger74! :)

I was the first to tell him that we would miss his name, but it turned out we didn't. ;)

I remember when you was FourFourTwo back in the day?

Why Kylo? :)

Only been here just over a year so wont vote but the site has grew greatly in that time.

I preferred everything about Base when I joined almost a year ago, exactly a week from now until I have been here a year and the site had less ***** on it last year. There are so many new members on here that post it's unreal. I'm not surprised the original members prefer the old days, I would if I was one myself

FM Base has gotten pretty popular over the last few years, but I prefer the old design that Redders linked.

Obviously Sean puts a lot of time, effort and money into keeping FM Base going so we should all thank him.

I remember when fm base was quite a small site, but now it has thousands of members who post regularly. I also remember CM Base :wub:. Tbh, I kinda preferred it when the site was smaller and had fewer posters and I actually posted more often, but fair play to Sean as his hard work is being rewarded.

[gief moderator for sucking up to sean so much plix!?]

Kevin Kyle

Jeremy Kyle?

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I wish I had registered earlier on. As it stands, I get lumped in with the filth that inhabits this forum as I registered in 2008 rather than 2005.

Yeah, I have that feeling, I joined in April last year....

I know we have the "site improvements thread" but what opinions do people have on new layouts, personally I love this and hope Sean keeps it but a lot of you don't like it......
If it does change don't make it like the ones in05/06 they are basic

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

1 thing I liked about the old site was that there was novelty stats like letters typed ect

I swear this site has only got massive since FM10, there was barely anybody online one day then the next the server was ****** with thousands of noobs XD

Plus bring back the random club selector in the home screen, that was sick.

I was using FM Base for years before i came a member. Mainly because i wasn't a big networker or internet user at all back in those days. Just liked playing FM. So i looked for tips etc.

I remember that black and orange layout very well! WOW the memories of old FM...

i know there is a thread about improvements already where this post should go, but to improve the site i think a poll would be good which would be for the whole site not just the polls on the threads so atm it couuld be who will win the world cup and the question could be changed weekly

so why have you put it in here? :S

n101962020595_4949678_9590.jpg

This one wasn't that long ago, i joined early 09 and i remember this layout. I like this layout but the new one shows how the website has grown with the times and i've come to like it also.

I remember the old layout, :wub:'d it, reminds me of the good old days of FM09 :)

I remember the old design with the orange and black, and I didn't post in the forums. However, when it changed I started, so I think the new one rules (H)

i remember first coming on this site when it had that fm09 layout and can someone tell me what the random club generator thing was ??