The one player you always buy

I always buy Rune Almenning Jarstein, Mikael Lustig, Per Cilijan Skjelbred, Vadim Demidov & Marek Sapara. They are from Rosenborg, but I always try to sign them all.. They are amazing. Oh also Axel Witsel. Sorry Couldn't choose just one :p

Santon, Zuculini, Steven Fletcher and Léo. I've also got a tendency to buy Keirrison, Monzón, Marquinhos, Buonanotte, Sebastian Blanco, João Paulo, Loïc Nestor, Ander, Daniel Parejo, Rúben Rochina, Thiago Heleno and Thiago Carleto.

Santon, Zuculini, Steven Fletcher and Léo. I've also got a tendency to buy Keirrison, Monzón, Marquinhos, Buonanotte, Sebastian Blanco, João Paulo, Loïc Nestor, Ander, Daniel Parejo, Rúben Rochina, Thiago Heleno and Thiago Carleto.

you must sell alot to buy all of those everytime

good question ,
for me alwys saivet/canales/opare- they are cheap and will be quite class.
if i play barca then i try to get mata/xabi alonso and silva

I always try to get John Fleck and Franco Zuculini, any others just depend on the team I am

i try and sign different players because it makes your teams a bit predictable so you dont know what some of the other players are

I always get Vaclav Kadlec, 16. Available for a free at the beginning of the season, worth at least 3 mil by the end of it. Other than that I vary it - makes it more interesting.

hi all

for man city i brought
Miguel Veloso

Darijo Srna

Vagner Love

for my Leeds team i brought

Aleksi Heikkilä - a few season's later my board sold him to man utd