The one player you always buy

I always buy both Messi and Torres togeather, that is, if I'm not managing Liverpool or Barca. Those two are my elite pair.

Drenthe and Henrique (if i got money) so cheap and so good =)

I would have to say Lewandowski. Whether it be for a place in the first team or backup, at 1m you cant go far wrong.

Akinfeev
Sakho
Pogrebnyak
Milevskyi
Hulk
Goian just depends what team i am really

laurito,beevers,mattock,delph,gosling,rodwell,appiah all god young players that will be god-like in the future (except for appiah)

milevskyi. moutinho and demichelis. sometimes vagner love/alexis sanchez

I always try to get John Fleck and Franco Zuculini, any others just depend on the team I am
i cant do without them in any of my games, whether strong or weak, i would add paloschi into the list aswell.

gomis, akinfeev, santon, and chiellini is best buy for me

I never really buy the same player twice. Most of teams I go are totally different and always different leagues. Although I have had the priveledge of Mexes at Chelsea and when I managed Roma.

I always buy Yury Zhirkov and Srna, sometimes i guy Marquinhos

In the 99/00 DB you can get on here always buy Ronaldinho. i bought him for blackburn and im top 10pts above Ipswich. also look at the brazil u20 team on that DB

zuculini for the right side and razvan ochirosi for the left side

ignacio camacho he becomes amazin after 2 seasons and works brilliant with fabregas

Alexis Sanchez. I stumbled across him on my first Valencia game (I read a rumour that barca were interested In him so I looked him up, and beat them to signing him..) and was great in my first season, and amazing in second season scoring 33 goals AND 19 assists which was amazing, and scored a hattrick in the champions lague final agaist barca, so he no always has a place in my heart.
I always TRY to buy veloso, but sometimes sporting ask too much..zuculini i've bought twice, but the second time he was a flop so never again...but i try not so sign the same players over again, but I love sanchez too much...but twill be harder in FM 10, cos you won't be able to buy him for £5m...