Started the one season challenge with a team in Albania. If I can I will combine that one with this one and post screenshots if I succeed. Currently in the second division of Albania.

Also started the Pentagon challenge and will post succes of that challenge on this forum too, as long as I follow the rules.
Currently with a team in the second division of Indonesia. 2 months before the first competition game.

Last edited:
will be doing this challenge sporadically with my story, playing as Melbourne Victory from Australia!

Hi, I think I am going to have a go at this. I will start unemployed and have all available nations loaded. :)

I like this challenge... it seems rather challenging. I'll think I'll give it a try with a team from the Faroe Islands :p Should keep me busy for a while.

I actually just started with a Faroe First Division (2nd highest Faroe league) side called Tvoroyrar Bolftfelag or something like that.

I've just started as NK GOSK from the croatian third division south. (used an add on to get it)

Croatian third division south, sounds like a challenge... good luck with that!
Btw I just got through to the semi-finals of the Faroe Cup and I'm in first position in first division with a 6 point gap and 4 games to go. Hopefully I can win the cup, so I can play in the UEFA Cup (or what's it called these days?), where I'll probably get heavily trashed in the preliminary rounds xD Those Faroe players really suck!!!

Edit: I managed to win the Cup and finish second in First Division, which got us promoted to the Premier Division :) Totally didn't expect that considering my players are generally a load of ****. This league's reputation is so low I can only sign players from Faroe teams... On the other hand doing transfers for 475 euros is kinda fun :p

Last edited:
nice, but after setting up my game and finishing the pre-season i saved and shut down for the night then woke up this morning to find it was corrupted :(! so now i think i may join you in the faroe islands :D.

ugh what is wrong with my game! my skala save in the faroe islands just corrupted! :'(

Sucks man :(

I won the cup in my first season :) Which lead us to the EURO cup where we got thrashed 2-4 at home and 0-6 away against Israelian side Maccabi Petah Tikva :p (our new signings were all injured, not that we had won with them though) Btw set our highest attendance record in the home tie, a shocking 520 supporters watched us play. Which is not bad for a club located at a village with 1800 inhabitants.

We finished second in first division, which is enough to get direct promotion to the Premier Division. The oldest club of the Faroer Islands (founded in 1892!) is finally back where it belongs!

In pre-season I tried to do some decent transfers, but having only the Faroese competitions loaded, the only players I could sign were Faroese... and that didn't include the unattached players playing for the Faroe national team, probably the only slightly decent players in this country :p

Eventually I managed to strengthen my squad quite a bit, I was pleased with my midfield and my central defencders... The rest was still a heap of ****.. My goalkeeper, my backs and my strikers are the weakest links in my team, but I either failed to find a better replacement for the position or I just couldn't find a replacement at all.

The little options I had with this database made progress almost impossible, so I decided to add all the scandinavian leagues and the Northern-Ireland leagues. The Danish and N.-Irish ones only got added in the middle of the season, and the others the year after that. So I just had to wait and see how it went, really. I figured we'd probably end top 4 anyway (which is sufficient for European football), since we managed to win the cup last year... But then disaster struck.

By the time the new leagues were added to the database we found ourself in 8th position out of 10, with the same amount of points as number 9. Our strikers just failed to score as if it was their job and our defence got torn apart. With our new free signings from Danish teams, though we should do better... untill each of them but one decided to get injured for 1-2 months within two weeks at the club. Yay.

So we kept losing. When most of our new signings got back we finally had around 60 percent of possession each game. We still lost closely or drawed though. Then our newly signed star-striker got back from injury. So far he has scored a total of 17 goals in 7 matches, with an average rating of 8.90. o_O He's obviously waaay too good for the Faroe Premier League, I don't care though :p With 5 more games to go top 4 is within our reach, we just have to keep our winning streak going.

BTW how do you make actual screenshots in fm 2012?