The pass n move tactic by spark-master

I think it needs a few little things to move about for a lesser quality team, and it needs quite a bit doing to it when away from home. But I think for a top quality team you're laughing

just gone up with sheff wed in second season. will give this ago so what you saying is its better to have 2 players for example veriea/keane (break up and can set up plays) type of players in cm?

just gone up with sheff wed in second season. will give this ago so what you saying is its better to have 2 players for example veriea/keane (break up and can set up plays) type of players in cm?

well the right side CM yes .. the left side even better if you can have both .. but both good at passing aswell

I'm guessing Brunt has a lot of his assists from corners?

I think i'm gonna concentrate on getting my strikers world class. Parker and Noble can do a job nicely in the middle, although I might see how my money looks in terms of bringing in a mroe classy player

I holidayed until June. My team ended up finish 13th. Not too fussed about it being honest. I'm gonna buy what players I think I need for this tactic and then report back a few games into new season

just played my first competitive game with it. i played all my pre season games with it. if i had better think it will be good

i was doing an arsenal season struggling badly to find a useful tactic after 13 games in i was 9th i know shocking but my away form was a joke 2 draws 4 losses in 6. then i switched to this and its done me well so far the only problem i have is dominating the game i can get slightly better possession but i dont seem to get many shots i eventually win most games and have gone up to 5th after 5 games winning 4 and drawing 1 but it seems to be lucky 1 or 2-0s i had a really good result in the champs league against porto 4-0 at home but besides that seem to struggle through most games. any advice on gettin some more goals.

on a positive note i havent conceded a goal whilst using this tactic which with toure and gallas at the back is quite an achievement.

This soundslike a decent tatic

good stuff

i was doing an arsenal season struggling badly to find a useful tactic after 13 games in i was 9th i know shocking but my away form was a joke 2 draws 4 losses in 6. then i switched to this and its done me well so far the only problem i have is dominating the game i can get slightly better possession but i dont seem to get many shots i eventually win most games and have gone up to 5th after 5 games winning 4 and drawing 1 but it seems to be lucky 1 or 2-0s i had a really good result in the champs league against porto 4-0 at home but besides that seem to struggle through most games. any advice on gettin some more goals.

on a positive note i havent conceded a goal whilst using this tactic which with toure and gallas at the back is quite an achievement.

i wouldnt change the tactic around too much .. because it has a very good tight base to it .. maybe 1 of the CM can run with the ball more or 1 of your right or left side RM/LM to run with the ball if hes good ... because they are set to mix

I came to this conclusion.

I played 20 games without changing a thing as I played. I got a good feeling with my back 4 which isnt exactly superb (Zebina, Upson, Reginuinssen, Neill/Atouba) and I didn't concede many at all. My attacking was a different story and my striker were hardly brought into play at all. I think this a good away tactic for a lesser team, but a bit of tinkering with your wingers, one of your centre mids and your 2 strikers will see you score a few more, possibly more so at home or when you're chasing the game.

I'm gonna keep using this tactic and tweaking as an experiment and try and come up with 3 versions.

You've done a good job mate. I'll pm you if I get success with some variations

I came to this conclusion.

I played 20 games without changing a thing as I played. I got a good feeling with my back 4 which isnt exactly superb (Zebina, Upson, Reginuinssen, Neill/Atouba) and I didn't concede many at all. My attacking was a different story and my striker were hardly brought into play at all. I think this a good away tactic for a lesser team, but a bit of tinkering with your wingers, one of your centre mids and your 2 strikers will see you score a few more, possibly more so at home or when you're chasing the game.

I'm gonna keep using this tactic and tweaking as an experiment and try and come up with 3 versions.

You've done a good job mate. I'll pm you if I get success with some variations

thanks for your input CraigSaph .. now im in the perm with QPR i can see where your coming from

How have you been getting on? I've found the attacking striker can be jsut above average to still compete at Prem level, but I think your centre mids have to be top notch and your centre halves, as you have said already, need to be fast and good in the air