Having had a rubbish attempt at this in FM12 I am starting a save this year and going into unknown territory. I have loaded up Australia and South Korea and used a custom database and uploaded the New Zealand league as I will hopefully be able to add the Oceania CL title to the collection.

Straight away I had a look at the jobs available and I decided to apply for the post at Daejeon KHNP who were nicely positioned in 4th place in the Korean N-League with 8 games left to play. Within a day they had offered me the job until the end of December 2012 with the minimum expectation being the playoffs and I gladly accepted.

View attachment 282608

Having had a rubbish attempt at this in FM12 I am starting a save this year and going into unknown territory. I have loaded up Australia and South Korea and used a custom database and uploaded the New Zealand league as I will hopefully be able to add the Oceania CL title to the collection.

Straight away I had a look at the jobs available and I decided to apply for the post at Daejeon KHNP who were nicely positioned in 4th place in the Korean N-League with 8 games left to play. Within a day they had offered me the job until the end of December 2012 with the minimum expectation being the playoffs and I gladly accepted.

View attachment 282608
Nice!! Just done my first season, won the First Division(2nd tier) African League with Jomo Cosmos. Need to move to a bigger club though to win the African Champions League

Got that job as well mate :) Koo your striker is awesome keep him! Just finished 6th in my first season in the K-League (went up as champs in the first year in the N-League. Just found a 18 year Oman striker with great stats hopefully he can lead our push for Europe this year :)

Just finished the league stage of the season finished in fourth place and in the playoffs with a record of P8 W6 D1 L1!

View attachment 282665

Koo Ki-Goo finished the season on 15 goals! If I go up or stay down in these playoffs I'll need to keep him either way...

Does this mean I dont have these players for two years? Both players were in my starting line up week in week out too...

View attachment 282676

yep they are away for 2 years but their contracts get extended
the timing of the loans is terrible
i remember on FM12 when i did my journeyman save and this challenge i had my best player loaned to Sangju before the finals against them and first game in he scores a hattrick against me

yeah its really annoying. Lost three of my best players then just another quality player. So irritating

Lol **** that then. Korea added to the **** List along with America!!

Having got promoted in my second season with Daejeon luckily through the playoffs.. I am now on the hunt for a new job hopefully for a team in the top 6 of the K-League!

View attachment 282769

Having got promoted in my second season with Daejeon luckily through the playoffs.. I am now on the hunt for a new job hopefully for a team in the top 6 of the K-League!

View attachment 282769

I'm still there with them! Just started our third season still haven't been offered a job I feel is worthwhile

started out with wimbeldon fc got them to the priemership and really got tired of the board not giving me money for players, they were makin 60 million plus a year and was only giving me 5-6 million so i took a chance and applied for ac milan who i just took over, there in a ok state a few key players are very old but im sure with a bit of clean out in the next summer il be able to push for the ecc

LETS HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!

To make the challenge a little bit spicy you could even add a "no resign" clause: you can change team only if...
  • You win the Champions' league
  • You get sacked
So you can't choose to change team just because you feel it's not good enough for you.

Or, seeing that the "no resign" clause is really hard to stick with, you can simply choose to change nation if you resign. I mean, if you resign by your decision from being manager of a club, you should only accept offers from clubs that play in nations different than the one of the club you're leaving.

Just thoughts.

To make the challenge a little bit spicy you could even add a "no resign" clause: you can change team only if...
  • You win the Champions' league
  • You get sacked
So you can't choose to change team just because you feel it's not good enough for you.

Or, seeing that the "no resign" clause is really hard to stick with, you can simply choose to change nation if you resign. I mean, if you resign by your decision from being manager of a club, you should only accept offers from clubs that play in nations different than the one of the club you're leaving.

Just thoughts.
Yep that is a great little challenge. Will add it to the opening page mate :D

Started this in South America, got a job in Uruguay with Cerrito. Halfway through the season i got sacked, took over at Rampla Jrs another team in the second division in Uruguay. Took over in 10th with 5 games left finished 4th got promoted through playoffs and now we're top of the first division opening stage with 4 games left

what nationality has everyone picked? just the one they are IRL? Because for example if your nationality is the same as the country you play in it boosts your reputation

From promotion last year via playoffs to winning the Opening Stage of the Uruguay First Division which is excellent

always loved this one.. i always play it to PFM's original rules, everytime you change continent you have to take over at a club outside the top division and get them promoted and then attack the champions league

Lets give this a go loaded Argentina. Brazil, Chile, Mexico, USA, Australia, China, South Korea.

Got my first job with Lanus in the Argentinian Premier Division got players worth in excess of two million so feeling confident will keep updating

what is the asian, s.american, american and african champions leagues?

I am doing this myself. Loaded up a few divisions, no Europe yet though. Landed the job at the fantastically named Black Leopards in South Africa's top division. Around two thirds the way through the first season, and top of the league. Won the CAF Confederations Cup(Africa's Europa League), and hopefully I can stay top to grab the only Champions League spot in SA.