I Just Started Mine. I preferred starting in Europe and try to make it fun from the get-go, instead of starting in some horrible team in South Africa. So i started as free agent, Sunday league reputation. Got a job at Millwall, gonna try to make a reputation for my self and get a better job next season or something.
View attachment 310693View attachment 310694

I just completed it here.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...09923-w4nkers-pentagon-challenge-attempt.html

A great challenge and great fun, experiencing leagues and countries I otherwise would never have managed in
You're thread kinda inspired me to do it. But i can see how hard the first few seasons are gonna be. The first season i got 9th place with a media expectation of 20. But then the next season, i started bad and got sacked.
View attachment 311504View attachment 311505

I am doing this myself. Loaded up a few divisions, no Europe yet though. Landed the job at the fantastically named Black Leopards in South Africa's top division. Around two thirds the way through the first season, and top of the league. Won the CAF Confederations Cup(Africa's Europa League), and hopefully I can stay top to grab the only Champions League spot in SA.

An update from me. I managed to win the title, and am currently at the end of 2nd season, with the club in the Group Stage of the CL. Won the Confed Cup and CAF Super Cup twice. Hopefully I can get out of South Africa by the end of this year!!

So... I've been doing this for a few weeks now on and off, only doing the 4th extra challenge and here's how it's going... View attachment 315214
I Joined Jiangsu Sainty in the CSL a few months after starting, won the CSL (Somehow...) and then won the Champions league in the 3rd year with the help of powerhouse Christian Danalache who was unbelievably amazing, the only downside with Jiangsu was the rules on only 3 foreign players per team. After winning the Champions League, I accepted a job at Orlando Pirates...

Well....I won the CAF Champions League!!

cl_zps0f15dfe0.png

Stepped down, and got offered a job the same day...

1bbab8658ec8699404465af996b7fdf4.png

Accepted it. Sat 19th in Primera. Money is tight, and my squad is tiny. Lovely!

Quick question, can you still undertake the challenge in Classic Mode as i would love to do this challenge however dont have the time to fully immerse in it and update.

Would definitely start in FMC and using all 4 additional elements

Can anyone let me know if that is ok

How stable is the Add/Remove leagues in-game?

Considering starting unemployed, loading all African/Asian/North & South American leagues then adding in Europe at a later date.

Cheers.

Started this, went to Daejon KHNP and they are 3rd at the halfway point. Easy.

I'll try this on FM Classic, even though I have 5 star Computer performance! Want to get through these seasons quickly.

I'll try this on FM Classic, even though I have 5 star Computer performance! Want to get through these seasons quickly.
I completed it on FMC mode. Is quicker but when in charge of the smaller clubs/countries you will sometime have a great lack of transfer options

Doing this at moment, with Witbank Spurs in 2nd season and 5 games or so left, hopefully going to get promoted

Just starting this now, whole summer to do it! was jw, can you take national team jobs along with your clubs to build up your managers rep?

A lot of people getting good first jobs on here ... you must start with your previous playing experience as SUNDAY LEAGUE FOOTBALLER !

Is it outside the rules to download a league that isn't in the original game like lithuanian and start there if I get a job offer ?

Is it outside the rules to download a league that isn't in the original game like lithuanian and start there if I get a job offer ?
I wouldn't have thought so , as long it hasn't been altered. ie. cheated

I have started managing in the Ivory Coast, which wasn't in the official game release, but created by members of the online forums