Hm yes I noticed that sammyt ^^ About South Africa specially.
As for South America , brazil and argentina seem the best choices
Asia - South Korea
North America.. I suppose our only option is USA ~~ Unless mexico also comes in but I ain't sure.

Hm yes I noticed that sammyt ^^ About South Africa specially.
As for South America , brazil and argentina seem the best choices
Asia - South Korea
North America.. I suppose our only option is USA ~~ Unless mexico also comes in but I ain't sure.

mexico also counts as North America, i spose you could always download a couple of leagues to give you more options for north amaerica and africa. china or malaysia might be interesting for asia as both of them seem to have potential to grow despite not being the best in the continent to begin with.

update time!!!!

3rd season with fcak in south africa, won the s/a cup 1-0 vs fs stars 93rd min goal ftw haha, its basically there version of the fa cup which qualified me for the confederation cup(H) im guessing thats there uefa cup? finished 10th in the league also

hoping now in my 4th season to contend for a champions league spot!!!

What competitions have you won yet?

only 4 seasons into mine atm, i started with fcak in south africa, won first division first year, 2nd season won league cup and finished 14 i think, 3rd season won tere version of the fa cup and finised like 8th, this season im win there uefa cup and im 8th in the league atm tryin to get the champions league spot but will prob have to wait another season

only 4 seasons into mine atm, i started with fcak in south africa, won first division first year, 2nd season won league cup and finished 14 i think, 3rd season won tere version of the fa cup and finised like 8th, this season im win there uefa cup and im 8th in the league atm tryin to get the champions league spot but will prob have to wait another season

cool

I'm in my second season with Hercules, got them promoted last season. Played 9 games and I'm winless, yet I've only lost once. I'VE DRAWN 8 GAMES!

Haven't managed to play much for the week thanks to the new job, but coming to the end of second season with FCAK. In Prem, hovering around 10th.

Update!
Won promotion to the South African Premier League with Dynamos through the play-offs, also got my second South African first division manager of the season award. Looking forward to a good season in the SAPL now :D

Nice one Mirrorboy

Thought I'd post an update on my Hercules team. Got them promoted last season to Liga BBVA. So far I've lost 2 games, which is less than everyone apart from Valencia, Real Madrid and Barca (the top 3), but I've drawn nine out of 13 games with 2 wins, so I'm down in 14th. I'm pretty pleased at the moment, but obviously would rather those draws turned into wins.
Defence needs work. My usual back four is comprised of:

RB. Juanra/Nikola Aksentijevic
CB. Rafael Marquez/Samuel/Diego Colotto
CB. Sergio Alejandro
LB. Paco Pena/Joakim Vage Nilsson

It's a good backline, but we just don't seem to be able to keep the opposition out (just one clean sheet this season). My midfield is where I am most content:

CM. Thomas Ayasse/Abel Aguilar/Albino Mosca
CM. Juan Angel Roman/Tiago Gomes
AMR. Gabrial Obertan/Yohann Lasimant
AML. Geoffrey Tulasne/Juanmi Callejon
AMC. Eldin Hadzic/Tote

Gomes is a quality player. Surprised I haven't had any offers for him as he bosses the midfield in every game. Roman is 19, signed from Man City and has been outstanding so far this season.

Upfront, I've got 3 options for my solo striker position. Moussa Coulibaly is on loan from Stade de Malien from Mali and is 19. He effectively got us promoted last season with 5 goals in the promotion play-offs. Danijel Aleksic is on loan from Genoa and has been my main man this season with 7 goals in 13 games. My only striker contracted to the club is Soares who I signed last season on a free. He scored 15 in 24 games, but this season has found the net twice in 7. I also have alot of quality youngsters who I signed on frees, such as Gerben Van Es, Daan Doorn and Patrick Van Vliet, so at the moment, life is pretty good at Hercules. Hopefully I can finish around mid-table this season, but the main aim is to avoid relegation.

I have always wanted to do this, but never had the time nor committment to do so! However having just finished uni exams, it is the right time to start it! I shall keep you all updated in this thread.

Edit: Got the job with with MP Black Aces in the South African National First Division.

Last edited:
Resigned as Hercules manager with them 13th in the table. Dunno why, just fancied a change.

Took up position as Millwall manager. 9th in the Championship first season, pretty happy with that. Bit disappointed we didnt get into play-offs as we were only a point away at one point, but we were tipped for relegation so I can't complain.

Promoted to the South African PSL as MP Black Aces It was a very close playoff final, won it on penaltys. Struggling a bit in the PSL though, after 4 games i've lost 2 won 1 drawn 1. Having difficulty in finding decent players who don't want £700+ for wages since i just can't afford that.

in the NFD, i won manager of the season, a few monthly awards and my striker got top goalscorer and best player of the season. also a striker i signed was the runner up in the best signings list.

Edit: Mini-update. My earlier worries about not doing so well in the PSL were pehaps a bit premature, Now in 7th, beat a few strong teams like the Sundowns and orlando pirates. and, just broke the PSL record for fastest goal. 14 Seconds agains't kazier chiefs :D

Last edited:
Started in the Jamaican League yesterday to face the challenge. Now I see I broke a rule already
since I signed a player from Trinidad and Tobago.

For myself I changed the rule to never signa player from another region than the one your team is from.
So I only buy players from the Carabian since I am in the Carabian.

I have a wage budget of 650 a week which I try to keep buy signing 12 players :). Now i am looking
for amateur players to sign in the winter transfer period.

I am favorite to promote to the Premier league. Lets hope I can fullfill this expectations.

I thought Europe would be the easiest, so I started this in Europe with Duisburg. Had to wait until December to get a job though. nobody approached me, all the clubs turned me down except Deportivo but they had player wage at 100k p/w and current wages at 180k p/w and seeing as I was looking for a more long-term stay at a club, I didn't want a club that was going into the red.

I have 2 other saves going on atm, so I won't be as active on this (and it requires a lot more time than I can give) so just on the occassion will try to complete a few seasons. Get to a good team, win the UCL.