Just starting this now, 1st Job as Saudi U23 manager, see how the olympics pans out then move onto a club somewhere! Tactic/formation suggestions for the games? obviously going to be massive underdogs and I dont expect massive results!

Haven't updated for a while.

Basically, I'm currently managing Supersport United in the South African Premierleague and challenging for the title :)

Previously took over Carmarthen in the Welsh Premier League and won the treble - helped gain some rep, wasn't going anywhere in the champion's league though - then got head hunted by Supersport :)

Took over when Supersport United were 11th in the league, managed to finish 3rd. Hoping for a successful campaign next season!

Got Saudi Arabia U23's to the Olympics, and I'm now running this job alongside the Bury job, who will be league 2 next season.
Bury appointed me after their previous manager got them relegated, so hoping for an immediate return!
And in the olympics I have Brazil, Britain and New Zealand in the group stages, so don't hold out much hope for the knock-outs, but then I thought that for qualifying, so we will see!

Right i have thought hard and decided to take this challenge on and this is the first big challenge i have took on and will keep you informed. Took charge at F.C.A.K as it seems the more appropriate choiceView attachment 208582

This is my first time taking on the pentagon challenge and looking forward to it, As many of the other people have done I have also started with F.C.A.K and 6 games into the season it's looking quite good So far unbeaten, I signed Quinton Fortune on a free which I believe was an inspiring signing due to his experience. Bringing in 8 players only 1 player costing 80k.

I brought in two strikers Nhleko and Ngcepe who seem to work well together with Ngcepe scoring 6/6 in the league long may it continue. hoping to spend only 2 seasons here but don't want to stay any longer than 3 so lets see where it takes me. Long way to go though.

as im new to fm base ive never knew of any of these challenges and ive been reading through the comments and it looks great so im going to start now! i think im going to start in the south african league because it seems to be what everyone else has done so wish me luck!

by the way i was thinking about uploading this series to youtube and do 6 month updates comment back for tips of how i should start this challenge!

yeh so ive started with F.C.A.K and im going to do a youtube series so if you want to follow my play through my channel is called MRfmcrazy96

First season done and failed to get promotion with F.C.A.K so will resign i believe i should get promo in first season but i failed lol. finished 6th but only couple points in it for playoffs. Will see how i get on elsewhere and come back to this one later.View attachment 209145

I am going to start playing this challenge.
Loading leagues:
Brazillian (till 3rd tier)
Croatian (till 2nd tier)
South African (till 2nd tier)
Mexican (till 2nd tier)
Japanese (till 5th tier)

Also will add the 3rd option, cause I usually never play anything but croatian league...

just a update... well my first season was a disaster i was in 7th position with fcak in january 7 points off plays offs then i declared interest in a better job everyone then hated me and my players were just not trying so i resigned and i couldnt get a job until june 2012 so now im manager of st albuns they have no coaches or anything so im going to stay here to get a it of rep then go abroad in europe!

I like the sound of this one, a proper challenge.

I noticed that everyone was getting a job in Africa so I've decided to start unemployed with all Asian and south American leagues loaded with full leagues, something like 14 leagues with 23 competitions. I'll let you know.

Edit - there were a lot of jobs available when I started but I've gone with Criciuma in the brazillian second division. We've got a media prediction of 10th this year so I'm hoping I can go alright and just increase my reputation.

Edit again - got sick of Criciuma, so I've started again with just Asian teams, starting with Tanjong Pagar, in the Singapore league.

Last edited:
Sounds very interesting so I'm starting it too. At the begining I think I won't use players only from the same nationallity, because I'm not sure of my succes. Ang good luck to everybody that are already playing it!!!

Last edited:
And the leaugues loaded are: from Europe - Bulgaria(B group and above), from Africa: South Africa (National first devision and above), from Asia: India(National football league only), Chiana (First devision and above), South Korea (N-league and above). My version of the game is 12.0.2.

Last edited:
I've just started this up with FC SKA-Energiya Khabarovsk in Russia. Going ok considering I joined in the middle of the season. Also got a job as Saudi Arabia U23 just to do more stuff :3 Proving a challenge but very fun!

Think I'm going to start in the UAE and get the Asian one out of the way first. Move across to Africa, then North America, South America and then top it off with Europe!! How hard can it be...

this challenge is starting to wreck my head now.. after leaving F.C.A.K after guiding them to the premiership in SA and keeping them up in their first season and guiding suadi arabia to the 1/4s of the olympics i resigned and now cant get a job anywhere might have to restart again :(

Too say its been a rocky ride would be an understatement. I left my first club and am now managing Umea in Sweden. As well as this my Saudi Arabie U23's are probably not getting to the olympics. Been drawn in a group with Japan and they have hit 8 past us in 2 games. Ah well im going for the title with Umea!