this is an epic challenge, looking foward to be a fm god...

Up for the Challenge

Have played this game since the early CM days. First proper time doing a challenge though. This is looking tough. I normally play England or Spain leagues. So didnt load those leagues.

I have loaded : Argentina (2 divisions) , Australia (A-league), Belgium (3 divisions), Brazil (3 divisions), China (2 divisions) , France (4 divisions) , Germany (3 divisions) , India (I-League) , Mexico (2 divisions) , Holland (2 divisions) , Scotland (4 divisions) , South Africa (2 divisions) , Sweden (4 divisions) , USA (MLS), Uruguay (2 divisions) and Wales (Prem)

I dont know how you guys got some of the teams. Im a sunday leaguer who began unemployed but though jobs were available no one gave me a job till Shanghai Dongya stepped forward in Late September (Started the game in June 11).

They sacked the manger with 4 games to go and injuries all around the squad. (Media prediction was 5th) No transfer budget and down £1.000 p/w in wage budget.

1. vs Dongjin : I lost 5-3 (3rd choice keeper played)
2. vs Bejing It : I lost 3-2 (Was 2-2 till about 88 minutes)
3. vs Yanbian : I won 4-1
4. vs Shenbai : I won 4-0

The team finished in 7th place. The guys are still learning the formations and tactics but I'm looking forward to the new season having been given a new contract by the owners. Will start doing updates.

Last edited:
Just started this epic challenge. I've loaded 40 leagues from 15 nations and got a job at New England straight away, should be a nice place to start. Shall update each season.

I'm restarting this one, lost interst before but this time i'm gonna complete it, don't think i'm gonna get fm2013 so i might have a chance. Am I allowed to start with LFC Marshall's update?

Starting the game with LFC Marshall's Update and the World Mega Pack loaded, Starting off by going for africa so loading the game with:
Cameroon 1st Division
Egyptian 1st Division
Morrocan 1st and 2nd Division
South African 1st and 2nd Division
I know this is an unorthadox way of doing it, it will just be more realistic but still same difficulty

I'll be keeping everyone updated on my progress, scene as i'm doing it a bit differently. :3

OK, after applying for ove 20 jobs and being offered contracts for 8/9, I decideed to go to the morrocan 2nd division due to the fact that itt is the only division that has any teams with money to spend. Union Sportive de Temara (U.S Temara) are the team I have chosen, with an MP of 13th :S hoping for 1st season glory :L

My GIF Nike team have been crowned Champions of Sweden, 4 seasons ago they were tipped for relegation in the 4th tier of Swedish football. Pepe Carpentino Revolutionised the club and led them to 3 straight promotions and finally a Premier league title. Bring on the CL

Just started this with Gold Coast United :)

Left GIF Nike after 2 league titles in succession to sign for Parma in the Serie A, They were 17th in December, i took them to 6th by the end of the season. Currently 4th after 6 games and looking forward to the next season.

this challenge is tough at the start.B93 in Danish 2nd Div offered me a job.I feel this wil take a while to move up through to a big team or a team i can challenge with. Great challenge overall though

could integrate this with my fc halifax save as im guessing thats a realistic start and it would still be an epic achievement Started this save and forgot about this challenge in all honesty but I'm in league one and have just got to the FA Cup 5th round. Will update when i can and I started with sunday league footballer. I wouldn't leave FC Halifax till I won the CL as I'm kind of proud to have taken them this far and it would be a shame to finish the job

edit: just beat Cardiff 1-0 in FA Cup 5th round in the hat for 6th round and have drawn pompey (championship) at home winnable :)

End of 2015 season with FC Halifax and we are in the championship to the surprise of many we were knocked out in the semi finals of the FA Cup by Arsenal thanks to an RVP hatrick (lol) anyway with a wage budget of £55k p/w its not looking good strong interest in my cb superstar Thomas Bech from the likes of Liverpool, Milan and Juventus. Hopefully I can hold to him. Gonna be tough next season but if Gavin Reilly scores 40 goals for the third season on the trot anything is possible will update at halfway stage methinks.

edit: my chairman is a complete **** and has decided to sell my star player for 950k and future incentives. Luckily I have found a replacement but when I ask for a larger percentage of transfer fees (currently 10%) he shoot me down regretting turning down premier league clubs to stay here and when star players go its not easy

Last edited:
I was just reading through this forum and have found out this thread now. So, I had an idea like yours, so far managed to win Copa Libertadores in South America with Portuguesa, now managing Dortmund Borussia, now in 2023, last year got to UEFA CL final and lost to Real. My aim now is to win UEFA CL in next 3 seasons, if not I will take over other team in other continent and get back to Europe as last competition.

Well I said I would update half way through the season and here it is. I was worried over my star cb but what a start 4th place half way through the season been a bit dissapointing at home drawing games we should win but still in disbelief about what the lads have achieved. Only 1 loss Also agreed to get a new 15000 seater stadium built which should help. Shame we took out a 15m loan to do so. You know you're playing lower league when you're excited about 'Average Training Facilities' been linked with every job in the Championship. View attachment 264518

Star of the Show Mr Marinho the duel nationality has already scored 35 in 21. Simply stunning striker.

View attachment 264517

starting this now for the summer loaded U.S.A and South Africa and the first job I got was New England! here we gooo :p

Just finished second after one of the tightest promotion races I have been in second by 4 points after some last day thrills and spills. My chairman left but then my new one instantly sold my best centreback to Chelsea for £1.8m. Apparantly as we took out a £19m loan to build a 15000 capacity stadium when Chesterfield's cost them 12m. We were led by Marinho our regen and icon Gavin Reilly who were awesome all season.

It was time for the budget amd having just turned down 1.1m p/w for wages down I was not impressed when I saw a mere £75k p/w but after a bit of budget adjustment were up to 142k p/w ad a transfer budget of £2.2m. Lets do this

Ages since I've posted on here but I got offered a job for costa rica while i was managing F.C.A.K. before promptly being offered a job with Ecuador, this rocketed my rep because I sneakily/ luckily had an easy run through the Copa America meeting Mexico in the final and destroying them :') I won the African Champions league with F.C.A.K. as well so decided to let my contract run out and easily walked into a job at Pumas in Mexico with a hefty transfer budget muwhaahahahh Won the first division opening first time and have qualified for the copa libertadores and I assume the NACL both at once so 2 birds with one stone